Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35
@IronPen the artist doesn't seem to keep a shop so idk about its status, but i got it for 700g, so I'd like the same amount back if possible? c: i prefer gems but tr is fine too, my rate is at 1:700 :D
@IronPen the artist doesn't seem to keep a shop so idk about its status, but i got it for 700g, so I'd like the same amount back if possible? c: i prefer gems but tr is fine too, my rate is at 1:700 :D
Dragons for sale | Accents
@nanairo
Reasonable price but I just used all my gems *head desk* and I'm fairly poor on top of that treasure wise. I think I'll PM the maker and if that turns out even more expensive I'll just come back when I can at least make a better down payment if it's still here. :)
@nanairo
Reasonable price but I just used all my gems *head desk* and I'm fairly poor on top of that treasure wise. I think I'll PM the maker and if that turns out even more expensive I'll just come back when I can at least make a better down payment if it's still here. :)
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
@IronPen no problem! c: if you come back for it i can hold it and/or do a payment plan :D it's usually cheaper if it's from the artist, though, if they have a copy on hand! i hope they still have one that they'd sell to you! c:
@IronPen no problem! c: if you come back for it i can hold it and/or do a payment plan :D it's usually cheaper if it's from the artist, though, if they have a copy on hand! i hope they still have one that they'd sell to you! c:
@nanairo
Yes, I am! It's good, I'll send my half over. Sorry, I've been so busy cleaning my lair!!
@nanairo
Yes, I am! It's good, I'll send my half over. Sorry, I've been so busy cleaning my lair!!
@Scarlettkitsune no problem! c: just send 'em over when you can :D
@Scarlettkitsune no problem! c: just send 'em over when you can :D
@nanairo You have stuff I want ;~;

So! I have;

Apparel;
2x Woodsdrake Cape
Celadon Silk Scarf
Pretty Pink Neck Bow
Ornate Copper Necklace
Ornate Gold Necklace
Pretty Purple Tail Bow

Familiars;
7x Baldwin-able Familiars

Familiars I have But You Don't;
Clearwater Oracle
Crowned Bonepriest
Crystalplate Stinger
Greatshell
Kelp Tender
Longneck Interloper
Mesacliff Harpy
Nightsky Fuiran
Skittering Megashrimp
Snow Streak
Storm Seeker
Tengu
Umbra Wolf
Wavebreak Snarler
Zeeba

I've also got;
8x Royal Oysters
5x Blue Goo

---

I'm eyeing;

Golden Bantam Fangar
Speedy
Marva's Stupendous Fiber
And the rest of the festival chests

While I know what I've got to over doesn't cover it all I'd be more than happy to work out a payment plan with you to supply you with everything yummy I can find in exchange. =D
@nanairo You have stuff I want ;~;

So! I have;

Apparel;
2x Woodsdrake Cape
Celadon Silk Scarf
Pretty Pink Neck Bow
Ornate Copper Necklace
Ornate Gold Necklace
Pretty Purple Tail Bow

Familiars;
7x Baldwin-able Familiars

Familiars I have But You Don't;
Clearwater Oracle
Crowned Bonepriest
Crystalplate Stinger
Greatshell
Kelp Tender
Longneck Interloper
Mesacliff Harpy
Nightsky Fuiran
Skittering Megashrimp
Snow Streak
Storm Seeker
Tengu
Umbra Wolf
Wavebreak Snarler
Zeeba

I've also got;
8x Royal Oysters
5x Blue Goo

---

I'm eyeing;

Golden Bantam Fangar
Speedy
Marva's Stupendous Fiber
And the rest of the festival chests

While I know what I've got to over doesn't cover it all I'd be more than happy to work out a payment plan with you to supply you with everything yummy I can find in exchange. =D
RtDSCWq.png
@Baird

WELL this is quite the list. ok let's see *cracks knuckles*

your items i'm interested in, 1:700 and in gems just because it's easier LOL:

snow streak: 12g
crystalplate stinger: 10g
skittering megashrimp: 5g
wavebreak snarler: 100g/70kt (tentative on this though since they come back on december?)

royal oyster: 10g each (80g total)
blue goo (thank u bless u): 20kt / 29g each (145g total)
baldwin-able familiars at 3k each: 21kt / 30g total

celadon silk scarf: 15k / 22g
woodsdrake cape: 10g each (20g total)
pretty pink neck bow: 8g
ornate copper necklace: 6g
ornate gold necklace: 7g
pretty purple tail bow: 9g

total so far: 454g (feel free to double check i hate math help)

lah for my items, 1:700 conversion rate

golden bantam fangar: 1.7k gems
speedy: 2kg
^ i'm not too willing to let speedy go for just cash/those items though, sorry ;x;

chests
abyss: 800kt / 1,142g
treeborn: 1kg
overgrowth: 345g
faerielight: 600k or 857g
marva's stupendous fiber: 600kt / 857g

*** wilds and lantern are unavailable since they're my last and i like these a lot ;; i miscounted my stock orz

mmm so far i can trade you overgrowth for some of those items (everything minus the goo + 36g?) c: how would you like to go about this, though? i can hold those items for you, and send them to you gradually as you pay each one off, or payment plan for the entire bulk? o:

@Baird

WELL this is quite the list. ok let's see *cracks knuckles*

your items i'm interested in, 1:700 and in gems just because it's easier LOL:

snow streak: 12g
crystalplate stinger: 10g
skittering megashrimp: 5g
wavebreak snarler: 100g/70kt (tentative on this though since they come back on december?)

royal oyster: 10g each (80g total)
blue goo (thank u bless u): 20kt / 29g each (145g total)
baldwin-able familiars at 3k each: 21kt / 30g total

celadon silk scarf: 15k / 22g
woodsdrake cape: 10g each (20g total)
pretty pink neck bow: 8g
ornate copper necklace: 6g
ornate gold necklace: 7g
pretty purple tail bow: 9g

total so far: 454g (feel free to double check i hate math help)

lah for my items, 1:700 conversion rate

golden bantam fangar: 1.7k gems
speedy: 2kg
^ i'm not too willing to let speedy go for just cash/those items though, sorry ;x;

chests
abyss: 800kt / 1,142g
treeborn: 1kg
overgrowth: 345g
faerielight: 600k or 857g
marva's stupendous fiber: 600kt / 857g

*** wilds and lantern are unavailable since they're my last and i like these a lot ;; i miscounted my stock orz

mmm so far i can trade you overgrowth for some of those items (everything minus the goo + 36g?) c: how would you like to go about this, though? i can hold those items for you, and send them to you gradually as you pay each one off, or payment plan for the entire bulk? o:

@nanairo 454g yes =3

What do you really want as far as speedy goes?

If you'd be willing to hold the chests/the Golden Bantam Fangar and let me pay them all off one by one I'd be super happy with that xD Gives me reason to grind my butt off in the coliseum for familiars to throw at you... and blue goo... all the blue goo.
@nanairo 454g yes =3

What do you really want as far as speedy goes?

If you'd be willing to hold the chests/the Golden Bantam Fangar and let me pay them all off one by one I'd be super happy with that xD Gives me reason to grind my butt off in the coliseum for familiars to throw at you... and blue goo... all the blue goo.
RtDSCWq.png
@Baird hmm something big from my wishlist maybe? accents? i'm not really too sure honestly LOL i only have one but i'm looking around for offers for it now since i just awakened it recently anyway :'D

i'll be glad to hold 'em all for you, then! c: pls be gentle and try not to drown me in familiars and goo would you like to set a payment plan/schedule or something similar so i can have an idea on how long i'll have to hold on to these for you? c:
@Baird hmm something big from my wishlist maybe? accents? i'm not really too sure honestly LOL i only have one but i'm looking around for offers for it now since i just awakened it recently anyway :'D

i'll be glad to hold 'em all for you, then! c: pls be gentle and try not to drown me in familiars and goo would you like to set a payment plan/schedule or something similar so i can have an idea on how long i'll have to hold on to these for you? c:
@nanairo

Mmm... I'll see what I can do 'bout the wishlist items =3

I can do 100g+/day at minimum, with the 454g equivalent Right Now to kick start things off.
@nanairo

Mmm... I'll see what I can do 'bout the wishlist items =3

I can do 100g+/day at minimum, with the 454g equivalent Right Now to kick start things off.
RtDSCWq.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35