Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Nature and Water Sprite for quick sale!
1 2
@CosmicKnight

Yeah, if you could send the water sprite first that'd be great. I'll send you 400k. And then you can send me the nature sprite and I'll send you the other 400k + the white slime.
@CosmicKnight

Yeah, if you could send the water sprite first that'd be great. I'll send you 400k. And then you can send me the nature sprite and I'll send you the other 400k + the white slime.
I'm looking for a female Yellow/Amber/Grapefruit Nocturne with Light eyes and Circuit. First two genes don't matter because I'm going to remove them.

If you have a dragon like this, or dragons that could breed this, please let me know!
@Anabanana

Okay, no prob. I'll send you the nature sprite now!
@Anabanana

Okay, no prob. I'll send you the nature sprite now!
output_xbcxmb_by_iricoichusei-d9rt6vm.gif
@Anabanana

Wow, I totally spaced and misread which one to send first. My bad. I can send the water sprite right away too if you'd like?
@Anabanana

Wow, I totally spaced and misread which one to send first. My bad. I can send the water sprite right away too if you'd like?
@CosmicKnight Uhhhhh sure! I'll send the payment after I receive it too then. XD
@CosmicKnight Uhhhhh sure! I'll send the payment after I receive it too then. XD
I'm looking for a female Yellow/Amber/Grapefruit Nocturne with Light eyes and Circuit. First two genes don't matter because I'm going to remove them.

If you have a dragon like this, or dragons that could breed this, please let me know!
@Anabanana

Sent! Sorry about that, stupid mistake on my end.
@Anabanana

Sent! Sorry about that, stupid mistake on my end.
1 2