Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Nature and Water Sprite for quick sale!
1 2
Selling both of these cuties! [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/3643.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/3327.png[/img] Checking AH prices, the nature sprite is going for 400kt and the water sprite, 500kt. I'm willing to bundle both together for 850kt but I'm willing to knock off 15kt from AH prices if wanted separately. Light flight members can knock off an additional 10kt or get them bundled for 830kt!
Selling both of these cuties!

3643.png 3327.png

Checking AH prices, the nature sprite is going for 400kt and the water sprite, 500kt. I'm willing to bundle both together for 850kt but I'm willing to knock off 15kt from AH prices if wanted separately. Light flight members can knock off an additional 10kt or get them bundled for 830kt!
output_xbcxmb_by_iricoichusei-d9rt6vm.gif
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
@CosmicKnight

Heyyyy, I'm an Acolight! Can I grab the special bundle please? ;w; And aah, if you could bring it down to 800k perhaps...? ^^;;
@CosmicKnight

Heyyyy, I'm an Acolight! Can I grab the special bundle please? ;w; And aah, if you could bring it down to 800k perhaps...? ^^;;
I'm looking for a female Yellow/Amber/Grapefruit Nocturne with Light eyes and Circuit. First two genes don't matter because I'm going to remove them.

If you have a dragon like this, or dragons that could breed this, please let me know!
@Anabanana

Hi! Would you by chance be willing to bump up your offer to 815k or maybe toss in an item of near 15k value? I'll definitely take the 800k if you can toss in an item!
@Anabanana

Hi! Would you by chance be willing to bump up your offer to 815k or maybe toss in an item of near 15k value? I'll definitely take the 800k if you can toss in an item!
@CosmicKnight Sure thing! Would a white slime work? :D
@CosmicKnight Sure thing! Would a white slime work? :D
I'm looking for a female Yellow/Amber/Grapefruit Nocturne with Light eyes and Circuit. First two genes don't matter because I'm going to remove them.

If you have a dragon like this, or dragons that could breed this, please let me know!
Sure! I'm totally cool with that. Did you want me to send one, you send half the payment, and I send the second and receive the other half? Or would you rather just straight up send the payment then I send the sprites? Just wanna make sure we're both perfectly safe!
Sure! I'm totally cool with that. Did you want me to send one, you send half the payment, and I send the second and receive the other half? Or would you rather just straight up send the payment then I send the sprites? Just wanna make sure we're both perfectly safe!
@Anabanana
@Anabanana
1 2