Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Mundane Coliseum Grinding
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46
I'm closing this shop/service because this has made the game less fun for me and I just want to enjoy it casually again. [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/stw41uex1qspxje/frh6a.png[/img] [center][b]Mundane Coliseum Grinding[/b][/center] [center]Levelling & Coliseum grinding services[/center] Hello! I'm Matty(kips). I have a few services to offer anyone who just doesn't have the time or dislikes the gruelling process of grinding the Coliseum. I offer; Levelling (1-20), Festival grinding and regular coli grinding. Check out the information below and maybe we can do some business together! [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/tu5h60r4zv1ijo4/frh3.png[/img][/center] [center][b]Levelling Services[/b][/center] I can level your dragons from level 1 - 20. I mostly train in the Ghostlight Ruins, The Mire and The Kelp Beds. I stat dragons to help me as I battle. However, should you provide a tincture and a specific build you want, I will stat it that way. I cannot give you a time frame in which it will be done. Sometimes bosses force me to reset my chain. I only take one dragon at a time. Please write your name in your dragon's bio. I get everything earned while grinding [b]EXCEPT:[/b] Duplicate boss familiars, duplicate vistas. If you want some swipp items that are in the areas I grind (Mire,Ruins,Kelp) I can set those aside for you as well, just tell me prior to when I start so I can make a note. [b]Rules for leveling: [/b] [LIST] [*] My levelling services go at a flat rate of 150kt to go from level 1-20. [*]10+ to 20 is 70kt. [*] I take gems at a ratio of 1:800 [/LIST] [b]Please note during Festivals, levelling will be put on pause as I grind for people that week.[/b] ** You may bribe me to level right up to 25 with something from the list below. The total price must be worth 175kt minimum. I.e; I will not level from 1-25 for a tundra scroll. [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/tu5h60r4zv1ijo4/frh3.png[/img][/center] [center][b]Festival Coliseum Grinding[/b][/center] Woah there, you want stuff and things from the coliseum during a festival?! Sure you do! Do you want to spend hours in there getting it? Of course you don't! No one does! Well, actually.. [b]I DO[/b]! This is a service where you can get the reward of grinding without the effort of actually doing it! You will receive [b]everything[/b] found while I grind for you, except for food which I keep* *If you're looking for swipp or baldwin items that fall into the food category let me know and i'll set those aside for you as well! [b]Rules for grinding[/b]: [LIST] [*]I do grinding at a flat rate of 25kt per hour [*]I do take gems as payment. The ratio currently is 1:800 [*]Max time you can ask for is 2 hours. [*]You may ask me to grind every day for six days of the festival but the max time still remains at 2 hours. [*]You can pay before or after the grinding is completed. It's up to you! [*]If you use CR for our grinding agreement I may do yours last, as I don't like the way the new one works. If this is a problem please consider having me use messaging. [/LIST] *Please note; you are not guaranteed a chest. Sometimes the RNG dragons dislike me and I can't get things like that. [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/tu5h60r4zv1ijo4/frh3.png[/img][/center] [center][b]Regular Coliseum Grinding[/b][/center] I can grind in the coli any time, not just the festival weeks! So if you're after some items, I can help! I get the food, you get everything else! (including eggs, boss familiars, vistas, etc) *If you are looking for swipp/baldwin food, tell me before I begin and I will set them aside. [LIST] [*]The grinding flat rate is 25kt per hour. [*]I take gems at a ratio of 1:800 [*]You may ask me to grind for up to 3 hours. [*]You may ask me to grind every day for a week. The max you can ask for is still 3 hours. [*]I will grind wherever you'd like! This includes Golem, Mire, Kelp, etc. [*]I prefer to use messages to send things. When i'm especially busy, waiting for CRs to take the things from my inventory can be a bit of a pain. [/LIST] [b]I will not do regular grinding during Festival weeks due to the fact I grind for others then![/b] [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/tu5h60r4zv1ijo4/frh3.png[/img][/center] What does your money actually go towards? [LIST] [*]Lair Expansions [*]More dragons [*]Gene projects [*]Apparel [*]Familiars [/LIST] ** Please be advised I share my laptop with my mother, so I may not be on until later in the day. Your orders will be done! Just late at night on my end. Thank you for your patience :) ** By using my services you are agreeing to [url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jXPW6Imj8T4XPoJ2WDWegTRjcbjp-HbRMl7sczC0ipo/edit?usp=sharing]my TOS here[/url]. Please read through. (also if you find a typo please tell me for the love of god- i'm supposed to be good at english lol)
I'm closing this shop/service because this has made the game less fun for me and I just want to enjoy it casually again.

frh6a.png

Mundane Coliseum Grinding
Levelling & Coliseum grinding services

Hello! I'm Matty(kips). I have a few services to offer anyone who just doesn't have the time or dislikes the gruelling process of grinding the Coliseum.
I offer; Levelling (1-20), Festival grinding and regular coli grinding.
Check out the information below and maybe we can do some business together!

frh3.png

Levelling Services

I can level your dragons from level 1 - 20.
I mostly train in the Ghostlight Ruins, The Mire and The Kelp Beds.
I stat dragons to help me as I battle. However, should you provide a tincture and a specific build you want, I will stat it that way.
I cannot give you a time frame in which it will be done. Sometimes bosses force me to reset my chain.
I only take one dragon at a time. Please write your name in your dragon's bio.

I get everything earned while grinding
EXCEPT: Duplicate boss familiars, duplicate vistas.

If you want some swipp items that are in the areas I grind (Mire,Ruins,Kelp) I can set those aside for you as well, just tell me prior to when I start so I can make a note.

Rules for leveling:
  • My levelling services go at a flat rate of 150kt to go from level 1-20.
  • 10+ to 20 is 70kt.
  • I take gems at a ratio of 1:800

Please note during Festivals, levelling will be put on pause as I grind for people that week.

** You may bribe me to level right up to 25 with something from the list below. The total price must be worth 175kt minimum. I.e; I will not level from 1-25 for a tundra scroll.

frh3.png

Festival Coliseum Grinding

Woah there, you want stuff and things from the coliseum during a festival?! Sure you do!
Do you want to spend hours in there getting it? Of course you don't! No one does!
Well, actually.. I DO!

This is a service where you can get the reward of grinding without the effort of actually doing it!

You will receive everything found while I grind for you, except for food which I keep*
*If you're looking for swipp or baldwin items that fall into the food category let me know and i'll set those aside for you as well!

Rules for grinding:
  • I do grinding at a flat rate of 25kt per hour
  • I do take gems as payment. The ratio currently is 1:800
  • Max time you can ask for is 2 hours.
  • You may ask me to grind every day for six days of the festival but the max time still remains at 2 hours.
  • You can pay before or after the grinding is completed. It's up to you!
  • If you use CR for our grinding agreement I may do yours last, as I don't like the way the new one works. If this is a problem please consider having me use messaging.

*Please note; you are not guaranteed a chest. Sometimes the RNG dragons dislike me and I can't get things like that.

frh3.png

Regular Coliseum Grinding

I can grind in the coli any time, not just the festival weeks! So if you're after some items, I can help!

I get the food, you get everything else! (including eggs, boss familiars, vistas, etc)
*If you are looking for swipp/baldwin food, tell me before I begin and I will set them aside.
  • The grinding flat rate is 25kt per hour.
  • I take gems at a ratio of 1:800
  • You may ask me to grind for up to 3 hours.
  • You may ask me to grind every day for a week. The max you can ask for is still 3 hours.
  • I will grind wherever you'd like! This includes Golem, Mire, Kelp, etc.
  • I prefer to use messages to send things. When i'm especially busy, waiting for CRs to take the things from my inventory can be a bit of a pain.

I will not do regular grinding during Festival weeks due to the fact I grind for others then!

frh3.png

What does your money actually go towards?
  • Lair Expansions
  • More dragons
  • Gene projects
  • Apparel
  • Familiars

** Please be advised I share my laptop with my mother, so I may not be on until later in the day. Your orders will be done! Just late at night on my end. Thank you for your patience :) **

By using my services you are agreeing to my TOS here.
Please read through.
(also if you find a typo please tell me for the love of god- i'm supposed to be good at english lol)
sbqTDhy.png z5Qn9wP.png
[center][b]Items I will take for partial or complete payment[/b] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/tu5h60r4zv1ijo4/frh3.png[/img][/center] [center] [item=breed change: bogsneak] [item=unhatched bogsneak egg] [item=primary gene: cherub][item=tertiary gene: underbelly][item=primary gene: skink][item=secondary gene: spinner][item=tertiary gene: runes][item=tertiary gene: scales] [item=primary gene: petals][item=secondary gene: butterfly][item=tertiary gene: glimmer][item=primary gene: metallic][item=secondary gene: alloy] [item=Soft Pink Silk Scarf][item=Soft Pink Wing Silks][item=Soft Pink Silk Sash][item=Soft Pink Leg Silks][item=Soft Pink Arm Silks] [item=Soft Pink Filet][item=Soft Pink Silk Veil][item=Soft Pink Tail Bangle] [item=cloudgazer's arctic coat] [item=black cat][item=mainecoone][item=calico cat][item=orange tabby][item=scottish fold] [item=hip black frames][item=Reaper Guise][item=Spectre Guise] [item=Yelling Wyrmpeck][item=Screaming Tickbird][item=Paunchy Red Percher][item=Paunchy Green Percher][item=Talkative Hookbeak][item=Chattering Parrot] [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14jGZj0LEZEDNL5w_1WJ_G6ASgJJry__oAcs_lhmQHmE/edit?usp=sharing][b][size=5]Any familiar I don't have [handy spreadsheet!][/size][/b][/url] * I will take any color silks * I will take any arctic gear! [/center]
Items I will take for partial or complete payment
frh3.png
Breed Change: Bogsneak
Unhatched Bogsneak Egg
Primary Gene: Cherub Tertiary Gene: Underbelly Primary Gene: Skink Secondary Gene: Spinner Tertiary Gene: Runes Tertiary Gene: Scales
Primary Gene: Petals Secondary Gene: Butterfly Tertiary Gene: Glimmer Primary Gene: Metallic Secondary Gene: Alloy
Soft Pink Silk Scarf Soft Pink Wing Silks Soft Pink Silk Sash Soft Pink Leg Silks Soft Pink Arm Silks
Soft Pink Silk Veil Soft Pink Tail Bangle
Cloudgazer's Arctic Coat
Black Cat Calico Cat Orange Tabby Scottish Fold
Hip Black Frames Reaper Guise Spectre Guise
Yelling Wyrmpeck Screaming Tickbird Paunchy Red Percher Paunchy Green Percher Talkative Hookbeak Chattering Parrot
Any familiar I don't have [handy spreadsheet!]
* I will take any color silks
* I will take any arctic gear!
sbqTDhy.png z5Qn9wP.png
[center][b]Current Orders[/b][/center] [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/tu5h60r4zv1ijo4/frh3.png[/img][/center] [center][b]Levelling - on break[/b] [/center] [center] • [/center] [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/tu5h60r4zv1ijo4/frh3.png[/img][/center] [center] [b]Crystalline Gala [FULL/CLOSED][/b] • SenchaDrake - 2 hrs/day | [PAID] | 0/7 • therhoda - 2hrs/day | [PAID] | 0/7 • Mirres - 2 hrs/day | [PAID] | 0/7 • Ririterasu - 1 hr/day | 0/7 • Anubiis - 2hrs | Sandswept Delta [/center] [center][size=2]SenchaDrake is paid until July 2017 - sprite deal therhoda is paid until July 2017 - sprite deal Mirres is paid until October 2017 - sprite deal Ririterasu has a 1hr slot reserved til Nature[/size][/center] [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/tu5h60r4zv1ijo4/frh3.png[/img][/center] [center][b]Coli Grinding[/b][/center] [center] • [/center]
Current Orders
frh3.png

Levelling - on break

frh3.png

Crystalline Gala [FULL/CLOSED]
• SenchaDrake - 2 hrs/day | [PAID] | 0/7
• therhoda - 2hrs/day | [PAID] | 0/7
• Mirres - 2 hrs/day | [PAID] | 0/7
• Ririterasu - 1 hr/day | 0/7
• Anubiis - 2hrs | Sandswept Delta
SenchaDrake is paid until July 2017 - sprite deal
therhoda is paid until July 2017 - sprite deal
Mirres is paid until October 2017 - sprite deal
Ririterasu has a 1hr slot reserved til Nature

frh3.png

Coli Grinding
sbqTDhy.png z5Qn9wP.png
[center][b]Current Deals![/b][/center] [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/tu5h60r4zv1ijo4/frh3.png[/img][/center] [center] whoops nothing now! [/center]
Current Deals!
frh3.png

whoops nothing now!
sbqTDhy.png z5Qn9wP.png
@Mattykips

Can we request that you grind in a specific area? :0
@Mattykips

Can we request that you grind in a specific area? :0
qesQFkT.gif
@Poi
Yes :) I'll grind anywhere you'd like ^^
@Poi
Yes :) I'll grind anywhere you'd like ^^
sbqTDhy.png z5Qn9wP.png
@Mattykips

Cool! :D May I pay you 50kT to grind two hours in the Forgotten Cave? ~
@Mattykips

Cool! :D May I pay you 50kT to grind two hours in the Forgotten Cave? ~
qesQFkT.gif
@Poi Sure thing :D it'll be interrupted briefly by roll over but i'll continue once it's done ^^
@Poi Sure thing :D it'll be interrupted briefly by roll over but i'll continue once it's done ^^
sbqTDhy.png z5Qn9wP.png
@Mattykips

Payment sent! Thank you, you're a blessing ; w ;
@Mattykips

Payment sent! Thank you, you're a blessing ; w ;
qesQFkT.gif
@Poi thank you as well :D
( i think i may be addicted to the coli *__* )
@Poi thank you as well :D
( i think i may be addicted to the coli *__* )
sbqTDhy.png z5Qn9wP.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46