Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Mundane Coliseum Grinding
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46
@Coys

That'd be fine ^^ might stones are just the minimum that's all uvu
@Coys

That'd be fine ^^ might stones are just the minimum that's all uvu
sbqTDhy.png z5Qn9wP.png
@mattykips please put me on the waitlist for however many hours you're okay with? half in cave, half in pools :D
@mattykips please put me on the waitlist for however many hours you're okay with? half in cave, half in pools :D

lome with an L :D
buying art!
@Lome
I'll put you down for 2 ^^
@Lome
I'll put you down for 2 ^^
sbqTDhy.png z5Qn9wP.png
@Mattykips

Did I miss getting a slot? If there's still space available, I'd like 2 hours in Crystal Pools.
@Mattykips

Did I miss getting a slot? If there's still space available, I'd like 2 hours in Crystal Pools.
@Mattykips - I'd love to get a ping next month when you're back open.
@Mattykips - I'd love to get a ping next month when you're back open.
Fen | They/them
@Mattykips
I have probably the easiest leveling order you'll ever get. I just need Crackle leveled to 15 (he's already at 8). There's no rush, either. I just need him done before Halloween.
@Mattykips
I have probably the easiest leveling order you'll ever get. I just need Crackle leveled to 15 (he's already at 8). There's no rush, either. I just need him done before Halloween.
tumblr_o23mwcXPEZ1u3wsjco6_250.png 4f4c01ec3fcd06d45834f28097a7fb2be50dc3cf.png dEo6ta2.png
nbZE1po.png
5iXiC8z.png
V7wUqxW.png
bYt72YT.png
jbMLSIO.png

nGKuPIQ.gif
@Parselmouth
Sure ^^ i'll make a note to ping you when i'm back for grinding ^^

@Lunila
unfortunately I can't take any more orders. I've only got today/tonight free before I'm busy irl

@Amazonite
Sure thing :) just
send em over and I could get started while I grind for things for others ^^
@Parselmouth
Sure ^^ i'll make a note to ping you when i'm back for grinding ^^

@Lunila
unfortunately I can't take any more orders. I've only got today/tonight free before I'm busy irl

@Amazonite
Sure thing :) just
send em over and I could get started while I grind for things for others ^^
sbqTDhy.png z5Qn9wP.png
@Mattykips

Could I get a ping for the next festival? Are you only willing to do grinding during festivals? I'd also like a ping when you have more training slots open ^_^
@Mattykips

Could I get a ping for the next festival? Are you only willing to do grinding during festivals? I'd also like a ping when you have more training slots open ^_^
@Lunila

I'll add you to the list :)
I am not sure if i'll grind outside of festivals but if I do i'll let everyone know ^^ I am there quite often so it might happen :3
@Lunila

I'll add you to the list :)
I am not sure if i'll grind outside of festivals but if I do i'll let everyone know ^^ I am there quite often so it might happen :3
sbqTDhy.png z5Qn9wP.png
@Parselmouth
@LeRawrs
@Lunila

I have decided to do grinding during the month before the festival too and since you guys were on the ping list, you can get spots first if you'd like ^^

I also have a special deal going for the first week;
if you buy your time with gems, you get half the time for free. So if you want 4 hours and pay in gems, you only have to pay for 2.
@Parselmouth
@LeRawrs
@Lunila

I have decided to do grinding during the month before the festival too and since you guys were on the ping list, you can get spots first if you'd like ^^

I also have a special deal going for the first week;
if you buy your time with gems, you get half the time for free. So if you want 4 hours and pay in gems, you only have to pay for 2.
sbqTDhy.png z5Qn9wP.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46