Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [s]BSscroll, Vistas, Chests+ [w] T/G/Ovi
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Ajax4life14

That I do!
@Ajax4life14

That I do!
Wishlist collecting All the things!. Oh dear... Total quest on track!

Always looking for holiday toned UMAs.
@sraben

Would you be willing to hold it for a few days? I have over 20kg coming in from holds I'm doing right now. I believe 90% of 2599g would be 2303g ^_^
@sraben

Would you be willing to hold it for a few days? I have over 20kg coming in from holds I'm doing right now. I believe 90% of 2599g would be 2303g ^_^
@sraben

How much T for your dunhoof ambassador familiar and a boreal woods vista?
@sraben

How much T for your dunhoof ambassador familiar and a boreal woods vista?
tumblr_inline_o0idijyg7x1qg2i5p_540.pngtXKbExw.pngtumblr_inline_o0idinF7Yz1qg2i5p_540.png
@Ajax4life14

Eeek, those prices. Sure, I guess I could do that.

@Zepher23

Boreal woods is 330k right now, so 297k would be 90%
Ambassador is 425k so 90% is 382.5k.

The total would be 679500, which we could bump down to 670k.
@Ajax4life14

Eeek, those prices. Sure, I guess I could do that.

@Zepher23

Boreal woods is 330k right now, so 297k would be 90%
Ambassador is 425k so 90% is 382.5k.

The total would be 679500, which we could bump down to 670k.

@sraben

Thank you! I'll let you know as soon as I have the gems ^_^
@sraben

Thank you! I'll let you know as soon as I have the gems ^_^
@sraben

I'm interested in your Harpy's Roost vista and have a lot of the apparel that Safari is looking for. Would you be interested in working out a trade for it with items from that list?
@sraben

I'm interested in your Harpy's Roost vista and have a lot of the apparel that Safari is looking for. Would you be interested in working out a trade for it with items from that list?
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
@Twizz

Of course! AH has them around 365k, so I'd hope to get something in the range of 330-350k worth of apparel for it.
@Twizz

Of course! AH has them around 365k, so I'd hope to get something in the range of 330-350k worth of apparel for it.

@sraben

Alrighty! To start off, I have a Contrast Rogue Cape but there don't seem to be any on the AH. What would you personally wish to value it at so I can get a better idea of what else I need to include. :)
@sraben

Alrighty! To start off, I have a Contrast Rogue Cape but there don't seem to be any on the AH. What would you personally wish to value it at so I can get a better idea of what else I need to include. :)
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
@Twizz

On average rogue capes are currently worth ~20-23kt (which surprises me a bit, most of the rest of the rogue gear is at or below MP.)
@Twizz

On average rogue capes are currently worth ~20-23kt (which surprises me a bit, most of the rest of the rogue gear is at or below MP.)

@sraben

Okay. :) Do you know if they're interested in the material they're needing/missing for the Swipp apparel they want or would they rather the apparel itself?
@sraben

Okay. :) Do you know if they're interested in the material they're needing/missing for the Swipp apparel they want or would they rather the apparel itself?
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10