Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [SEEKING] shimmer/gem genes
I don't want to make two item sales threads but I just really want genes

Specifically, I need a Cherub gene and a Shimmer gene, for my progenitor. I recently scatterscrolled her to the right colors for my lair but I don't like the genes anymore.

I have a Poison and a Toxin gene, I'm willing to trade either for the Cherub.

EDIT: I only need shimmer now!!

For shimmer, I'm offering anything that would run equivalent to the price of a shimmer gene from my enormous stash of holiday items
If there's something you want that's above the cost of a shimmer gene you can throw in a circuit and/or a glimmer depending on how much the item is. (Ive got dragons I want to gene with either so might as well hunt multiple birds with one stone, eh?)
I don't want to make two item sales threads but I just really want genes

Specifically, I need a Cherub gene and a Shimmer gene, for my progenitor. I recently scatterscrolled her to the right colors for my lair but I don't like the genes anymore.

I have a Poison and a Toxin gene, I'm willing to trade either for the Cherub.

EDIT: I only need shimmer now!!

For shimmer, I'm offering anything that would run equivalent to the price of a shimmer gene from my enormous stash of holiday items
If there's something you want that's above the cost of a shimmer gene you can throw in a circuit and/or a glimmer depending on how much the item is. (Ive got dragons I want to gene with either so might as well hunt multiple birds with one stone, eh?)
don't go to these they're all under closed for the time being

3sjJyV0.png aQKBqxt.pngW6YquEf.png
@Xemni

edit: you beat me to it, i was commenting that [ b ] might have been better if you were buying rather than selling. Good luck getting your genes!
@Xemni

edit: you beat me to it, i was commenting that [ b ] might have been better if you were buying rather than selling. Good luck getting your genes!
@citrussiren I JUST noticed that I was trying for 'SEEKING' and I realized the error, I'm not used to flight rising buying/selling abbreviations yet, my bad!

EDIT: THANK YOU THO
@citrussiren I JUST noticed that I was trying for 'SEEKING' and I realized the error, I'm not used to flight rising buying/selling abbreviations yet, my bad!

EDIT: THANK YOU THO

@Xemni haha, no problem :D <3 good luck! (also sorry i probs ended up pinging a billion times.)
@Xemni haha, no problem :D <3 good luck! (also sorry i probs ended up pinging a billion times.)
@citrussiren nah it just showed up once dw!! and thanks for the luck!
@citrussiren nah it just showed up once dw!! and thanks for the luck!

-
-

@Xemni Hi, I can trade you my Cherub for your Poison
@Xemni Hi, I can trade you my Cherub for your Poison
@PrayingMantis Sounds good!
@PrayingMantis Sounds good!

@Xemni Okay I will send the Cherub over now!
@Xemni Okay I will send the Cherub over now!
UP!!!
Only need shimmer rn!!!
UP!!!
Only need shimmer rn!!!