Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Post Your Chest Exchanges Here!
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 82 83
@ArtimisNight
Oop, sorry, just got up XD If you haven't traded with anyone else I'd love to tade! I'll send the chest over, if you've already gotten one elsewhere just send it back :3
@ArtimisNight
Oop, sorry, just got up XD If you haven't traded with anyone else I'd love to tade! I'll send the chest over, if you've already gotten one elsewhere just send it back :3
Have: [item=Wispy Magic Chest] Wispy Magic Chest Want: [item=Brambletrick Chest] Brambletrick Chest
Have: Wispy Magic Chest Wispy Magic Chest
Want: Brambletrick Chest Brambletrick Chest
+9 FR time - Netherlands is5IYGR.png
[center][b]Have:[/b] [item=wispy magic chest] [item=tricky guise chest] (Wispy Magic Chest) (Tricky Guise Chest) [b]Looking to trade one of them for:[/b] [item=wandering chest] (Wandering Chest)[/center] Willing to trade two tricky guise chests for one wandering chest! (@McMod)
Have:

Wispy Magic Chest Tricky Guise Chest
(Wispy Magic Chest) (Tricky Guise Chest)

Looking to trade one of them for:

Wandering Chest
(Wandering Chest)

Willing to trade two tricky guise chests for one wandering chest!

(@McMod)
tumblr_ovscf7Aa9d1s4p3fvo1_400.png
[color=#5E2D79] Have: [item=chessknight chest] Want: [item=wandering chest] [item=wispy magic chest] [item=tangled trick chest] [/color]

Have: Chessknight Chest
Want: Wandering Chest Wispy Magic Chest Tangled Trick Chest
tumblr_inline_njviwmxG231qg2i5p.png
@McMod

I'll take you up on your 2 tricky guise to 1 wandering chest trade.
@McMod

I'll take you up on your 2 tricky guise to 1 wandering chest trade.
Wishlist collecting All the things!. Oh dear... Total quest on track!

Always looking for holiday toned UMAs.
I got both Chests now :3 Thank you! [s]Hey... [center][u]I have:[/u] [item=Chessknight Chest] & [item=Brambletrick Chest] [b]I'd like to trade 1:1 for:[/b] [item=Tricky Guise Chest] x2[/center] Basically that >.>; It's the only chest I haven't gotten any of X_X; Thank you for any offers! :3[/s]
I got both Chests now :3 Thank you!

Hey...

I have:
Chessknight Chest & Brambletrick Chest

I'd like to trade 1:1 for:
Tricky Guise Chest x2

Basically that >.>; It's the only chest I haven't gotten any of X_X;

Thank you for any offers! :3
jl5dg8.png
@sraben

Oh man, thank you! I keep getting tricky guise chests and I've yet to get a single wandering chest, ahah. Send it over and I'll reply with my two ones right away!
@sraben

Oh man, thank you! I keep getting tricky guise chests and I've yet to get a single wandering chest, ahah. Send it over and I'll reply with my two ones right away!
tumblr_ovscf7Aa9d1s4p3fvo1_400.png
Have: [item=Tricky Guise Chest] Want: [item=Wispy Magic Chest] Looking for a 1:1 swap, but I will throw in a dozen Pinecones to sweeten the deal.
Have: Tricky Guise Chest
Want: Wispy Magic Chest
Looking for a 1:1 swap, but I will throw in a dozen Pinecones to sweeten the deal.
she/they, adult
@livedragon
I'll trade you a wispy magic chest for your Chessknight
@livedragon
I'll trade you a wispy magic chest for your Chessknight
U58SZuw.png
@Juliamon

I can do that.
@Juliamon

I can do that.
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 82 83