Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | done
1 2
she does this to me all the time, i just want to crack puns why won't you let me have fun

let us co-eggsist peacefully
she does this to me all the time, i just want to crack puns why won't you let me have fun

let us co-eggsist peacefully
4719493.png
i see ur talking smack about me. you can't hide from me
i see ur talking smack about me. you can't hide from me
why won't u eggcept me and my puns
why won't u eggcept me and my puns
4719493.png
man all these egg puns really take a lot out of a guy i'm eggshausted
man all these egg puns really take a lot out of a guy i'm eggshausted
4719493.png
@Latios

Hi Latios,

Are you still willing to sell the Molten Wartoad for 800,000 treasure, if I read that right? If so, I'd be happy to buy it from you.

I don't have any spare eggs or I'd trade those. Your puns are eggtastic, though! :)

Anyway, let me know.

Cheers! Saskia
@Latios

Hi Latios,

Are you still willing to sell the Molten Wartoad for 800,000 treasure, if I read that right? If so, I'd be happy to buy it from you.

I don't have any spare eggs or I'd trade those. Your puns are eggtastic, though! :)

Anyway, let me know.

Cheers! Saskia
7mXHQ6J.png
@Saskia
That'd be fine with me! Would you like me to send the toad first, or would you be comfortable sending the treasure first?
@Saskia
That'd be fine with me! Would you like me to send the toad first, or would you be comfortable sending the treasure first?
4719493.png
@Latios

Hi Latios!

I just sent the treasure to you, Latios. Needless to say, I'm fine sending you the treasure first. Thank you!

Cheers! Saskia
@Latios

Hi Latios!

I just sent the treasure to you, Latios. Needless to say, I'm fine sending you the treasure first. Thank you!

Cheers! Saskia
7mXHQ6J.png
Thanks a lot, have an eggcelent day!
Thanks a lot, have an eggcelent day!
4719493.png
1 2