Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T] Gems/Treasure for CWP (Closed)
I'm doing some more cross-site trading, and as a result, I'm currently in the market for a total of 14 CWP. I'm not an active Wajas player but I do have some other trade threads to act as a voucher for my trustworthiness in these kinds of deals! (x) (x) (x)

My rates are as follows:

1-5 CWP: 105 gems/ 70k per CWP
6+ CWP: 110 gems/ 75k per CWP

I have the same username as here, and my account number is 314195. Please ping me if you're interested! :D
I'm doing some more cross-site trading, and as a result, I'm currently in the market for a total of 14 CWP. I'm not an active Wajas player but I do have some other trade threads to act as a voucher for my trustworthiness in these kinds of deals! (x) (x) (x)

My rates are as follows:

1-5 CWP: 105 gems/ 70k per CWP
6+ CWP: 110 gems/ 75k per CWP

I have the same username as here, and my account number is 314195. Please ping me if you're interested! :D
M i s s A r i #29593
windie at heart | familiar collector | master of trades
A pixel adoptable of an Aqua/Rose Skydancer from Wind flight. She is wearing pearly jewellery and pink arm silks.
@MissAri I'm trying to pair down on my wajas account since I don't go there anymore. Is there a time limit to your offer or are you always seeking?
@MissAri I'm trying to pair down on my wajas account since I don't go there anymore. Is there a time limit to your offer or are you always seeking?
Will Draw For Treasure
@Meilkor

I'd prefer to finish up trading in a couple days, but I'll be keeping this thread open for as long as another deal is still on the table.

You see, I'm trading treasure/gems for 14 CWP and then trading the CWP for Khimeros currency that someone is currently holding aside for me- it's honestly a little silly how convoluted this all is! u////u;
@Meilkor

I'd prefer to finish up trading in a couple days, but I'll be keeping this thread open for as long as another deal is still on the table.

You see, I'm trading treasure/gems for 14 CWP and then trading the CWP for Khimeros currency that someone is currently holding aside for me- it's honestly a little silly how convoluted this all is! u////u;
M i s s A r i #29593
windie at heart | familiar collector | master of trades
A pixel adoptable of an Aqua/Rose Skydancer from Wind flight. She is wearing pearly jewellery and pink arm silks.