Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Looking for Thresher Flatfins
1 2
Does anybody have Thresher Flatfins that they would like to sell? I could pay with gems and also partially with items. Some items I have: [item= golden wing silks][item= gossamer wing silks][item= Traditional Broadsword] Just ask if you are interested in anything particular and I will look if I have it!
Does anybody have Thresher Flatfins that they would like to sell? I could pay with gems and also partially with items.

Some items I have:
Golden Wing Silks Gossamer Wing Silks Traditional Broadsword
Just ask if you are interested in anything particular and I will look if I have it!
tumblr_orcadwuP3v1s191fao1_540.png
bump
bump
@crumpet
Do you have any UM accents?
@crumpet
Do you have any UM accents?
Emerald Strawberry
@Drogonhe1
Yes, a couple, but I don't think I'm ready to part with them yet unfortunately. Thank you for your interest though!
@Drogonhe1
Yes, a couple, but I don't think I'm ready to part with them yet unfortunately. Thank you for your interest though!
@crumpet
I can take pure gems though!
@crumpet
I can take pure gems though!
Emerald Strawberry
@Drogonhe1
Great! How much would you want for the item?
@Drogonhe1
Great! How much would you want for the item?
@crumpet
How's 1010g for the fins?
@crumpet
How's 1010g for the fins?
Emerald Strawberry
@Drogonhe1
Hmm, I don't think I'm able or willing to pay quite that much. I actually have just a little bit over 700 gems right now but I could gather up more quite quickly if you are willing to wait?? I was thinking something like 900g?
@Drogonhe1
Hmm, I don't think I'm able or willing to pay quite that much. I actually have just a little bit over 700 gems right now but I could gather up more quite quickly if you are willing to wait?? I was thinking something like 900g?
@crumet
The lowest I'll go is 980g, but I can wait
How long do you need? I can take any types of strawberries as partial!
@crumet
The lowest I'll go is 980g, but I can wait
How long do you need? I can take any types of strawberries as partial!
Emerald Strawberry
@Drogonhe1
Oh, the ping didn't work.
Okay, 980g sounds fine! I don't have any strawberries though unfortunately. I think I need three days max. Is that okay?
@Drogonhe1
Oh, the ping didn't work.
Okay, 980g sounds fine! I don't have any strawberries though unfortunately. I think I need three days max. Is that okay?
1 2