Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Baldwin Ingredient Trade
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Dracanthropic

Hi again! Can I trade for your 2 green ooze and 8 green sludge please?
@Dracanthropic

Hi again! Can I trade for your 2 green ooze and 8 green sludge please?
HI! I'm so sorry if I don't get back to you quickly. If you have pinged me or send me a PM and I haven't replied after 24 hours (1 day) please feel free to send me a little nudge. I most likely saw your message but didn't have the time at that moment to write a reply. I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
2 goo 4pts
8 sludge 8pts
total 12pts

@scarletfire Sure thing, just send over 12pts worth of material and they're yours!
2 goo 4pts
8 sludge 8pts
total 12pts

@scarletfire Sure thing, just send over 12pts worth of material and they're yours!
FROGSNEAKS! Breeding and Info!

Please ping me! I'd rather more notifications than missing your post.
@Dracanthropic I hope I read this right, can I trade a grey slime for a white slime?
edit: if you still have it and also can I trade 10 points of materials for your Coarse Alchemical Reduction - 1 (6pt)
Sizzling Phosphorus 4pts
@Dracanthropic I hope I read this right, can I trade a grey slime for a white slime?
edit: if you still have it and also can I trade 10 points of materials for your Coarse Alchemical Reduction - 1 (6pt)
Sizzling Phosphorus 4pts
G5Ovnmj.png
@serenityBreeze you may, but unfortunately you caught me right before I was about to update my stock and I'm currently out of slime. I can ping you when I have more though.
@serenityBreeze you may, but unfortunately you caught me right before I was about to update my stock and I'm currently out of slime. I can ping you when I have more though.

@Dracanthropicyes a ping would be nice Thank you, would you be willing to take 3 grey slime (9 pts) and 1 orange ooze(pt) for the Alchemical Reduction - 1 (6pt)
Sizzling Phosphorus 4pts
@Dracanthropicyes a ping would be nice Thank you, would you be willing to take 3 grey slime (9 pts) and 1 orange ooze(pt) for the Alchemical Reduction - 1 (6pt)
Sizzling Phosphorus 4pts
G5Ovnmj.png
@serenitybreeze - I'm so sorry I missed your edit and other post are you still interested in the phosphorus/alchemical reduction?
@serenitybreeze - I'm so sorry I missed your edit and other post are you still interested in the phosphorus/alchemical reduction?

@Dracanthropic Just the phosphorus, is 1 yellow and 1 orange goo ok for trade?
@Dracanthropic Just the phosphorus, is 1 yellow and 1 orange goo ok for trade?
G5Ovnmj.png
@SerenityBreeze that'll work just fine! Send 'em over!
@SerenityBreeze that'll work just fine! Send 'em over!

@Wobbit 21 green sludges is 21 points. send me 21 points worth of stuff and it's all yours. If all you've got is 21 orange sludges all take 'em.
@Wobbit 21 green sludges is 21 points. send me 21 points worth of stuff and it's all yours. If all you've got is 21 orange sludges all take 'em.

@Dracanthropic

6 Yellow Sludge for your 2 Glass Beakers?
@Dracanthropic

6 Yellow Sludge for your 2 Glass Beakers?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8