Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Purging Account 3843 CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@DemiDeity @ShadowsFIAL

1700g on the Ice Sprite
@DemiDeity @ShadowsFIAL

1700g on the Ice Sprite
@Ajax4life14 @Sharkinator @Reili @Wobbitt @azrielen @Masumi @Spacebro
@Sildrael @Lunila @IndigoCat @hapro @Whimzica @DemiDeity @Leondragon @Okapi @Fie @Sade @Hanelli @princessanniecat @Drogonhe1 @Reign

Last day ping
@Sildrael @Lunila @IndigoCat @hapro @Whimzica @DemiDeity @Leondragon @Okapi @Fie @Sade @Hanelli @princessanniecat @Drogonhe1 @Reign

Last day ping
I am needing an art refund from:
Rapido: 516423 Treasure
Rapido will not respond to me. This is their tumbler as well. Do not order art from them.
[/center]
@ShadowsFIAL
1600G on Speedy. 1800G on the Ice Sprite. 400G on the Festive Favor bundle.
@ShadowsFIAL
1600G on Speedy. 1800G on the Ice Sprite. 400G on the Festive Favor bundle.
Current bid winners

1. All my dragons after 2nd Row. (Keeping: Lakshmi, Yin, Viper, Venom, Knox, Salvon, Novlas, AlhiKeyu, Netherling, DeathSong)
HB: @Reili 310Gems

2. Speedy
HB: @Masumi 1600 gems

3. Ice Sprite
HB: @Masumi 1800 gems

4. PlagueSprite
HB: @DemiDeity 2300 gems

5. WaterSprite
HB: @princessanniecat 700 gems

6. Familiar bundle
HB: @Ajax4life14 625gems

7. Festive Favors Bundle
HB: @Masumi 400gems

8. Apparel
HB:@Pyr 1000gems
Current bid winners

1. All my dragons after 2nd Row. (Keeping: Lakshmi, Yin, Viper, Venom, Knox, Salvon, Novlas, AlhiKeyu, Netherling, DeathSong)
HB: @Reili 310Gems

2. Speedy

3. Ice Sprite

4. PlagueSprite
HB: @DemiDeity 2300 gems

5. WaterSprite
HB: @princessanniecat 700 gems

6. Familiar bundle
HB: @Ajax4life14 625gems

7. Festive Favors Bundle

8. Apparel
HB:@Pyr 1000gems
Rapido will not respond to me. This is their tumbler as well. Do not order art from them.
[/center]
!ALERT!
I have been called back to work early, thus your items might not get to you tonight at overtime, they may have to wait till I get off work tomorrow. If there are bids placed 30min before the cut off time the auction extends till noon tomorrow, and then it is cut off. If there are more bids placed after that i will not count them. Thank you.

!ALERT!
I have been called back to work early, thus your items might not get to you tonight at overtime, they may have to wait till I get off work tomorrow. If there are bids placed 30min before the cut off time the auction extends till noon tomorrow, and then it is cut off. If there are more bids placed after that i will not count them. Thank you.

[/center]

2. Speedy

3. Ice Sprite

7. Festive Favors Bundle

Bid Winners please send your gems and items will be sent asap~ :)

2. Speedy

3. Ice Sprite

7. Festive Favors Bundle

Bid Winners please send your gems and items will be sent asap~ :)
[/center]
@ShadowsFIAL, oh god... I haven't checked my notifications all day since I was at work, and I just realized I don't have quite enough to be able to pay for the Sprite... And I won't for a little while... God I'm so sorry ;A; Whoever was the winner previous to me, please let them have it (I hope you still have who bid on it somewhere in the forum here ;A; ) Again, I'm so so sorry. Some unexpected expenses came up (yay for having to get xrays bc I screwed up my wrist! //sobs), so I can't add the gems to my account ;~; I'm so sorry...
@ShadowsFIAL, oh god... I haven't checked my notifications all day since I was at work, and I just realized I don't have quite enough to be able to pay for the Sprite... And I won't for a little while... God I'm so sorry ;A; Whoever was the winner previous to me, please let them have it (I hope you still have who bid on it somewhere in the forum here ;A; ) Again, I'm so so sorry. Some unexpected expenses came up (yay for having to get xrays bc I screwed up my wrist! //sobs), so I can't add the gems to my account ;~; I'm so sorry...
slkdjfasdf.png
@princessanniecat

it's fine. I am going to just go ahead and put it up in the AH instead since it was recalled. Thank you for letting me know.
@princessanniecat

it's fine. I am going to just go ahead and put it up in the AH instead since it was recalled. Thank you for letting me know.
[/center]
@ShadowsFIAL Thank you! gems sent over earlier today :-)
@ShadowsFIAL Thank you! gems sent over earlier today :-)
tumblr_ot29obhqnu1rde8rlo1_100.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10