Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] Hoard Sale (Acc/Mat/Rose/Stones)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 63 64
Bump, up this goes~
Bump, up this goes~
Bump, up this goes~
Bump, up this goes~
@Astarothius How much is arabian night blue, and winter revival?
@Astarothius How much is arabian night blue, and winter revival?
@Astarothius

how much for the 2 green throated skinks? or.. did I read something wrong and those are already sold?
@Astarothius

how much for the 2 green throated skinks? or.. did I read something wrong and those are already sold?
A game I play while waiting
Pinging me? Don't forget the numbers!
@hybris

Arabian Night Blue's accent maker been on and off recently with no set date for reprinting, and LAH is at 1100 gems, so probably it will be around there ^^;

Winter Revival's retired as of the last run, and spikulec's accent soar sky-high after their retirement. LAH's 2850 gem, lowest I will go for it is probably 2750 G

Sorry if the prices seem a little too high, quite attached to those two (since Arabian Night Blue comes as a set, and Winter Revival's no longer being printed)

Hope it helps ^^;
@hybris

Arabian Night Blue's accent maker been on and off recently with no set date for reprinting, and LAH is at 1100 gems, so probably it will be around there ^^;

Winter Revival's retired as of the last run, and spikulec's accent soar sky-high after their retirement. LAH's 2850 gem, lowest I will go for it is probably 2750 G

Sorry if the prices seem a little too high, quite attached to those two (since Arabian Night Blue comes as a set, and Winter Revival's no longer being printed)

Hope it helps ^^;
@Astarothius Winter Revival is 1850 LAH...
@Astarothius Winter Revival is 1850 LAH...
@Astarothius That's totally fine! You like it much more than I do :D
@Astarothius That's totally fine! You like it much more than I do :D
@Mistwing608

They are still available owo//

I will be willing to part with the two of them at 100k, or 146 gems (1:680) since LAH is at 60k per Green-throated skink.
@Mistwing608

They are still available owo//

I will be willing to part with the two of them at 100k, or 146 gems (1:680) since LAH is at 60k per Green-throated skink.
@Astarothius

Sweet! Sending gems over now
@Astarothius

Sweet! Sending gems over now
A game I play while waiting
Pinging me? Don't forget the numbers!
@hybris

Ahhhhh, mis-read that, my bad oAo (+16 FR hours here ^^;)
So lowest will be 1750g, /hugs accent/ it is ridiculously overpriced ^^;

I thank you for your time and interest though owo//
@hybris

Ahhhhh, mis-read that, my bad oAo (+16 FR hours here ^^;)
So lowest will be 1750g, /hugs accent/ it is ridiculously overpriced ^^;

I thank you for your time and interest though owo//
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 63 64