Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Looking for familiars
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Narcia 31kt
@Narcia 31kt
@Narcia [img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/365abe68ea6dc1e0de2e66a4eefba988/tumblr_nt1pvqrqzv1uzif4ro1_400.png[/img] That's ok. I don't mind waiting. :3
@Narcia

tumblr_nt1pvqrqzv1uzif4ro1_400.png

That's ok. I don't mind waiting. :3
@Narcia I have a Cheerful Residue (the yellow one) on hand, and have the supplies to make at least one of the Leftover or Shiny Residues as well (missing a blue goo for the Sentient Alloy, and I'm not sure I have enough copper muck for both residues). Willing to trade at market value for any familiars I don't have, although I would prefer a single rarer familiar to several more common ones. Ping or PM if you're interested.
@Narcia I have a Cheerful Residue (the yellow one) on hand, and have the supplies to make at least one of the Leftover or Shiny Residues as well (missing a blue goo for the Sentient Alloy, and I'm not sure I have enough copper muck for both residues). Willing to trade at market value for any familiars I don't have, although I would prefer a single rarer familiar to several more common ones. Ping or PM if you're interested.
An Ice emblem on a background made of ice and lava. It briefly shimmers.An Ice Flight banner. The Ice emblem briefly grows icicles, which fall to the ground.An Ice emblem on a background of ice shaped like a Christmas ornament. It briefly shimmers.An Ice Flight banner. The Ice emblem briefly grows icicles, which fall to the ground."An
@Narcia hi! how would you value your art? (human sketches) i have a couple of familiars i could offer! (wavesweeper, resisues, colorburst buttersnake etc)
@Narcia hi! how would you value your art? (human sketches) i have a couple of familiars i could offer! (wavesweeper, resisues, colorburst buttersnake etc)
ebcde35a8344885c822c88bc1b12fbe4.png
@Narcia I have a Sentry Squawker I would happily trade for a Sunbeam Soldier
@Narcia I have a Sentry Squawker I would happily trade for a Sunbeam Soldier
@Narcia
I have both of the Cobra familiars! I've been having SUCH a hard time getting rid of them (I'm guessing because most people don't just have ~1mil on hand) and a Chocolate Ferret and Black-Wing Hummingbird!
I'm willing to take 1mil for each Cobra, 900k for the Ferret, and 550k for the Hummingbird (and I'm willing to haggle too! I'm working on gening a few dragons so I need a bunch of treasure/gems haha)
@Narcia
I have both of the Cobra familiars! I've been having SUCH a hard time getting rid of them (I'm guessing because most people don't just have ~1mil on hand) and a Chocolate Ferret and Black-Wing Hummingbird!
I'm willing to take 1mil for each Cobra, 900k for the Ferret, and 550k for the Hummingbird (and I'm willing to haggle too! I'm working on gening a few dragons so I need a bunch of treasure/gems haha)
@Narcia
Would you consider Voltspire Intruder worth art of a humanoid?
@Narcia
Would you consider Voltspire Intruder worth art of a humanoid?
@Peachie I did your chibi. Here it is.
http://anemoritos.deviantart.com/art/Seileen-555874486

You can download it full size frim the link. Hope you like it.
Please send me the familiar by note. =)

thank you!
@Peachie I did your chibi. Here it is.
http://anemoritos.deviantart.com/art/Seileen-555874486

You can download it full size frim the link. Hope you like it.
Please send me the familiar by note. =)

thank you!
@FliptheFrog thank you but i got all the residues familiars!

@pooses The more expensive the familiar the more you can ask of the drawing. I use the AH for price reference.

@Volvaran thank you, but I already got the Sentry Squawker

@Cinteruptus sure, it can be humanoid, but just a sketch. I won't do full color for a full body humanoid character. If you are ok with it then i'm in! =)

@AugustusCaesar thank you so much but right now i have zero treasure left. I need to save back again to get those rare familiar. Thank you though!!!!

@Boundingfeather thank you but i got that familiar already

@Darkfeather there are some i'm missing but i have zero treasure at the moment. thank you though!
@FliptheFrog thank you but i got all the residues familiars!

@pooses The more expensive the familiar the more you can ask of the drawing. I use the AH for price reference.

@Volvaran thank you, but I already got the Sentry Squawker

@Cinteruptus sure, it can be humanoid, but just a sketch. I won't do full color for a full body humanoid character. If you are ok with it then i'm in! =)

@AugustusCaesar thank you so much but right now i have zero treasure left. I need to save back again to get those rare familiar. Thank you though!!!!

@Boundingfeather thank you but i got that familiar already

@Darkfeather there are some i'm missing but i have zero treasure at the moment. thank you though!
@Narcia

Looks awesome, thank you! :D Sending the familiar now.
@Narcia

Looks awesome, thank you! :D Sending the familiar now.
1 2 3 4 5 6