Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [TEMP CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37
@Heathers would you be interested in, and how much would you value, prince of crows by kaljaia? Depending on your answer, I could add some retired festival apparel to it for Muse.... Maybe (I'm so tempted but the current offers are already mad I'm scrambling through my hoard to find stuff worth something)
@Heathers would you be interested in, and how much would you value, prince of crows by kaljaia? Depending on your answer, I could add some retired festival apparel to it for Muse.... Maybe (I'm so tempted but the current offers are already mad I'm scrambling through my hoard to find stuff worth something)
Calathea-elderflower.png
@Heathers WEEPS. I NEED TO INCLUDE YOU IN MY PROFILES WHERE I PUT MY LOVES
(this conversation is getting a little out of hand lmao)

it is an endless cycle of art
draw art > earn money > buy art > repeat

APOLOGY ACCEPTED BUT I AM STILL MAD
(be
hold)

yass <333

niCE!! :DD im happy for you now you can slowly earn your way to death as you try to save up for pretty things LOL
@Heathers WEEPS. I NEED TO INCLUDE YOU IN MY PROFILES WHERE I PUT MY LOVES
(this conversation is getting a little out of hand lmao)

it is an endless cycle of art
draw art > earn money > buy art > repeat

APOLOGY ACCEPTED BUT I AM STILL MAD
(be
hold)

yass <333

niCE!! :DD im happy for you now you can slowly earn your way to death as you try to save up for pretty things LOL
tumblr_ppwjyyaYY11w284yno2_r1_640.gif
@Rhi i can't find prince of crows on the AH but its paladin of crows counterpart is listed for 4kg, so i'll value it around that same price! :3
@Rhi i can't find prince of crows on the AH but its paladin of crows counterpart is listed for 4kg, so i'll value it around that same price! :3
1ffgBbR.png
@Heathers would you accept an offer of Prince of Crows (4kg) + Tricktrouper crown (4kg) + 1kg pure for a total ok 9kg?
@Heathers would you accept an offer of Prince of Crows (4kg) + Tricktrouper crown (4kg) + 1kg pure for a total ok 9kg?
Calathea-elderflower.png
@tunapuns oh my a public declaration of love~ /swoons daintily

cries i feel this
i'm like i sold all these accents but where is my money
and then i look at all the art i have and i'm like
"oh"

it's an endless cycle but at least it's a pretty sparkly shiny one

YELLS everything is perfect aaaah
also omg you have a theme song for mauvais omg that is excellent! ;;

ANGRILY YELLS AT ALL THE WASPS
@tunapuns oh my a public declaration of love~ /swoons daintily

cries i feel this
i'm like i sold all these accents but where is my money
and then i look at all the art i have and i'm like
"oh"

it's an endless cycle but at least it's a pretty sparkly shiny one

YELLS everything is perfect aaaah
also omg you have a theme song for mauvais omg that is excellent! ;;

ANGRILY YELLS AT ALL THE WASPS
1ffgBbR.png
@Rhi yes i would! i'll note your offer down, thanks! :3
@Rhi yes i would! i'll note your offer down, thanks! :3
1ffgBbR.png
@heathers yeah id make that trade ; u ; I'll send Fantasia now!
Oh man yeah I totally forgot to reply to that part, I'm gonna try to save up for spherical instead of that one because they'd be for the same dragon but if I can't I'll just come buy that one, it should only take me a day or so to decide but like I said feel free to sell in the meantime!
@heathers yeah id make that trade ; u ; I'll send Fantasia now!
Oh man yeah I totally forgot to reply to that part, I'm gonna try to save up for spherical instead of that one because they'd be for the same dragon but if I can't I'll just come buy that one, it should only take me a day or so to decide but like I said feel free to sell in the meantime!
ytUW5SO.png
KODA
they/them

help me find this accent
micro goat collector
@Heathers I'd like to offer the Fallen Angel accent by Maybels, Potion accent by Monarque and Sliver of Shade accent (limited 10 print run) by Ecxcabre for Muse :) I might add more accents/items depending on how you value those accents
@Heathers I'd like to offer the Fallen Angel accent by Maybels, Potion accent by Monarque and Sliver of Shade accent (limited 10 print run) by Ecxcabre for Muse :) I might add more accents/items depending on how you value those accents
CgtyAYW.png
@Heathers //blows a kiss

pFFT SAME. SAME... cries at all the amazing artists
(i would totally do more art for you but i have other stuff to finish up :p)

its not very sparkly and shiny anymore after you've been stuck here for the whole of your FR life xD

yES LOOK WHAT U HAVE CREATED (inb4 make more accents pls <3)
I HAVE THEME SONGS FOR THE BOTH OF THEMM
(corvidprince is awesome tho. their music are amazing and their turnaround time is super quick, if you're interested in music for your dragons! they're doing comms here on FR)

UR REFLECTION GAME NOT STRONG ENOUGH

YELLS AT ALL THESE OFFERS ON MUSE. and i thought i was going to take out my entire hoard ehehe
@Heathers //blows a kiss

pFFT SAME. SAME... cries at all the amazing artists
(i would totally do more art for you but i have other stuff to finish up :p)

its not very sparkly and shiny anymore after you've been stuck here for the whole of your FR life xD

yES LOOK WHAT U HAVE CREATED (inb4 make more accents pls <3)
I HAVE THEME SONGS FOR THE BOTH OF THEMM
(corvidprince is awesome tho. their music are amazing and their turnaround time is super quick, if you're interested in music for your dragons! they're doing comms here on FR)

UR REFLECTION GAME NOT STRONG ENOUGH

YELLS AT ALL THESE OFFERS ON MUSE. and i thought i was going to take out my entire hoard ehehe
tumblr_ppwjyyaYY11w284yno2_r1_640.gif
@Heathers I can add a wind bound plumage (3.9kg) and a nature sprite (500g) plus another 500g pure, brining my offer up to 13.9kg but I dunno if that even comes close to being better than 10kg pure :p
@Heathers I can add a wind bound plumage (3.9kg) and a nature sprite (500g) plus another 500g pure, brining my offer up to 13.9kg but I dunno if that even comes close to being better than 10kg pure :p
Calathea-elderflower.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37