Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [TEMP CLOSED]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 36 37
om nom nom nom nom
om nom nom nom nom
tumblr_ppwjyyaYY11w284yno2_r1_640.gif
@Heathers
I have a that I was hoping to trade for possibly any of these accents?

Accent: Sky Seraphim (M) - coatl male
Accent: White Lace Bouquet - coatl male
Accent: Dawn Dancer - female SD
skin: wild nature - WC male

I'm also willing to look at their gem prices!

@Heathers
I have a that I was hoping to trade for possibly any of these accents?

Accent: Sky Seraphim (M) - coatl male
Accent: White Lace Bouquet - coatl male
Accent: Dawn Dancer - female SD
skin: wild nature - WC male

I'm also willing to look at their gem prices!

5hF3FGk.png
WQA384m.png
NOP5viO.png
rix3ppo.png
xYQkuHQ.png
dEo6ta2.png
@HeavensAxis i would trade gold glass glow with sky seraphim or dawn dancer, your pick! :)

@tunapuns boops gently
@HeavensAxis i would trade gold glass glow with sky seraphim or dawn dancer, your pick! :)

@tunapuns boops gently
1ffgBbR.png
@Heathers

I'd like Dawn dancer, sending pm with the accent (:
@Heathers

I'd like Dawn dancer, sending pm with the accent (:
5hF3FGk.png
WQA384m.png
NOP5viO.png
rix3ppo.png
xYQkuHQ.png
dEo6ta2.png
@Heathers what do you value Ember's Glow at?
@Heathers what do you value Ember's Glow at?
YbK7YHI.giftumblr_nk1uzmKgNc1u3wsjco6_r1_100.png
@Zeco5000 around 800g i suppose! it's not exactly retired but Nekomata's description of it states that "reprints will happen rarely."
@Zeco5000 around 800g i suppose! it's not exactly retired but Nekomata's description of it states that "reprints will happen rarely."
1ffgBbR.png
@Heathers I have a pair of flatfins I'd be willing to trade, however they're worth nearly double that. I'd be willing to trade for two accents valued at 800g
@Heathers I have a pair of flatfins I'd be willing to trade, however they're worth nearly double that. I'd be willing to trade for two accents valued at 800g
@Zeco5000 hmm i'm not quite sure if i have any other accents i value at 800g; is there anything else that interests you from my post? then i'll see whether it comes up to the value of the thresher flatfins or if i need to toss you some gems or soemthing! (because honestly i do recall wishing i had another pair of flatfins lol)
@Zeco5000 hmm i'm not quite sure if i have any other accents i value at 800g; is there anything else that interests you from my post? then i'll see whether it comes up to the value of the thresher flatfins or if i need to toss you some gems or soemthing! (because honestly i do recall wishing i had another pair of flatfins lol)
1ffgBbR.png
@Heathers hmm well I'm really interested in Ember's Glow for a specific WC boy, but I'm also looking for something jewelry based for my random progen who is a female coatl. Do you have any Coatl F accents that would be 800g or less?
@Heathers hmm well I'm really interested in Ember's Glow for a specific WC boy, but I'm also looking for something jewelry based for my random progen who is a female coatl. Do you have any Coatl F accents that would be 800g or less?
@Zeco5000 i have and (600g/ea), and (500g) as well. i could have sworn i had more jewelry coatl accents but apparently not lol! would any of these interest you? i could toss in the missing gems if so. :3
@Zeco5000 i have and (600g/ea), and (500g) as well. i could have sworn i had more jewelry coatl accents but apparently not lol! would any of these interest you? i could toss in the missing gems if so. :3
1ffgBbR.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 36 37