Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [H] old lightning chests [W] new
I'm selling Thundercrack 2014 chests:
SurgeLight Chest Electropunk Chest Livesurge Chest

I will take treasure, gems, sprockets at 1:1000, new lightning chests, and new lightning skins at 1:35k.
I'm selling Thundercrack 2014 chests:
SurgeLight Chest Electropunk Chest Livesurge Chest

I will take treasure, gems, sprockets at 1:1000, new lightning chests, and new lightning skins at 1:35k.
I'm looking for a female Yellow/Amber/Grapefruit Nocturne with Light eyes and Circuit. First two genes don't matter because I'm going to remove them.

If you have a dragon like this, or dragons that could breed this, please let me know!
@Anabanana
@Anabanana
I'm looking for a female Yellow/Amber/Grapefruit Nocturne with Light eyes and Circuit. First two genes don't matter because I'm going to remove them.

If you have a dragon like this, or dragons that could breed this, please let me know!

@Anabanana I have a Thundervolt chest if you would like to trade? (for the Surgelight one)
@Anabanana I have a Thundervolt chest if you would like to trade? (for the Surgelight one)
59971661.png
@blink82 I can take the thundervolt chest + 1.5 mil treasure, according to lowest AH prices.
@blink82 I can take the thundervolt chest + 1.5 mil treasure, according to lowest AH prices.

@Anabanana

e.e oh my god i only looked at the skins price in the AH not the chest price aha. fail. ok yeah can't afford that. apologies^^
@Anabanana

e.e oh my god i only looked at the skins price in the AH not the chest price aha. fail. ok yeah can't afford that. apologies^^
59971661.png
@blink182 I can take the equivalent value in items? LOL
@blink182 I can take the equivalent value in items? LOL

@Anabanana

pff if only i had that many items xD. sorry:(
@Anabanana

pff if only i had that many items xD. sorry:(
59971661.png