Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [DOM] Ice Dom Shop! (Closed)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31
@impishnature
Sure thing! 382,500t
@impishnature
Sure thing! 382,500t
4NA9bEO.gif
Need an ice nest? Just send food
I train dragons! Elemental egg or 250kt/g to lvl25, 2-3 days
If you're waiting on a response, please check username spelling and ping/PM again :)
mTHWciO.gif tumblr_inline_nsthqhH2Q11s23g03_540.png
@AngryJ
Depends on the item. I don't have very much treasure :s
@AngryJ
Depends on the item. I don't have very much treasure :s
4NA9bEO.gif
If you're waiting on a response, please check username spelling and ping/PM again :)
I need a remove tertiary scroll @LynterriaHatake
I need a remove tertiary scroll @LynterriaHatake
Trying to be more active - FR+2
@AngryJ
Sure thing, 8,500t whenever you get it :)
@AngryJ
Sure thing, 8,500t whenever you get it :)
4NA9bEO.gif
I have 5458 right now, so it should only take me a day or two! ((Or a few more exalted dragons))
I have 5458 right now, so it should only take me a day or two! ((Or a few more exalted dragons))
@LynterriaHatake Could you perhaps snag me a Pearlcatcher breed change (212,500t), Ripple (212,500t), and Crackle (161,500t)?

So I'll send you 586,500t. (:
@LynterriaHatake Could you perhaps snag me a Pearlcatcher breed change (212,500t), Ripple (212,500t), and Crackle (161,500t)?

So I'll send you 586,500t. (:
sig135_by_dingobreath-dcq7po1.png
@Creepshow
Yup yup, send it over!~
@Creepshow
Yup yup, send it over!~
4NA9bEO.gif
@AngryJ
Alrighty!
(In case you didn't know, exalting your very first two dragons doesn't give you any treasure, and also, exalting is only profitable if you train your dragons to a higher level in the coliseum. Oh, and also, if you type @[Insert Username Here] then I'll get a little alert that tells me that you want my attention)
@AngryJ
Alrighty!
(In case you didn't know, exalting your very first two dragons doesn't give you any treasure, and also, exalting is only profitable if you train your dragons to a higher level in the coliseum. Oh, and also, if you type @[Insert Username Here] then I'll get a little alert that tells me that you want my attention)
4NA9bEO.gif
Oh, I haven't really learned much yet, sorry! It just said it was the highest honor you could give to a dragon so I thought it was better than keeping them or selling them. @LynterriaHatake
Oh, I haven't really learned much yet, sorry! It just said it was the highest honor you could give to a dragon so I thought it was better than keeping them or selling them. @LynterriaHatake
@AngryJ
No need to apologize, we were all new here once :3
Exalting is very much the highest honor. Your dragons get to serve directly under your deity! This removes them from the site entirely, so it's a way to send off dragons that no longer have a place in your lair, plus it adds to your flight's dominance count. You can probably find a mentor within the Plague Forums :3 they can teach you all about the site, and give you tips and stuff to make getting used to the site easier. And actually, it's great that you don't have an aversion to exalting (some people on this site view it as killing dragons, which isn't canon), since your flight, Plague, is probably the biggest Dominance powerhouse (your flight exalts more dragons per week than any other flight).
@AngryJ
No need to apologize, we were all new here once :3
Exalting is very much the highest honor. Your dragons get to serve directly under your deity! This removes them from the site entirely, so it's a way to send off dragons that no longer have a place in your lair, plus it adds to your flight's dominance count. You can probably find a mentor within the Plague Forums :3 they can teach you all about the site, and give you tips and stuff to make getting used to the site easier. And actually, it's great that you don't have an aversion to exalting (some people on this site view it as killing dragons, which isn't canon), since your flight, Plague, is probably the biggest Dominance powerhouse (your flight exalts more dragons per week than any other flight).
4NA9bEO.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31