Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Useless Reptile Crossroads Bazaar
1 2 3 4
@HiccupsLeftLeg Do you happen to have any of the following items sitting around your hoard? I'd love to buy them from you for twice their autosell price. <: [quote]Looking for: [item=Black Capped Budgie][item=Blue Throated Budgie][item=Mute swan][item=Trumpeter Swan] [/quote]
@HiccupsLeftLeg Do you happen to have any of the following items sitting around your hoard? I'd love to buy them from you for twice their autosell price. <:
Quote:
Looking for:
Black Capped Budgie Blue Throated Budgie Mute Swan Trumpeter Swan
c339f747e4665c56ca81426fd42eb471.pngtDeKDnH.pngfire_rune_50x50.pngwind_rune_50x50.pngice_rune_50x50.png4ObvARi.png
@SheofSilence

Sorry, no Budgies in the hoard, and not many Swans either.
@SheofSilence

Sorry, no Budgies in the hoard, and not many Swans either.
@HiccupsLeftLeg Not sure if you prefer a ping or pm so I thought I'd just do both :)
I'd like to trade a Noc scroll for 25 strange chests, once you confirm I'll pm the scroll
@HiccupsLeftLeg Not sure if you prefer a ping or pm so I thought I'd just do both :)
I'd like to trade a Noc scroll for 25 strange chests, once you confirm I'll pm the scroll
tumblr_o4d75n5d1Q1s94t6bo1_400.png
@HiccupsLeftLeg

I have all three NOTN familiars your looking for! Would you trade strange chests for them?
@HiccupsLeftLeg

I have all three NOTN familiars your looking for! Would you trade strange chests for them?
oshawott_bw_by_generalcirno-d341jrv.gifoshawott.gifoshawott_bw_by_generalcirno-d341jrv.gifoshawott.gifoshawott_bw_by_generalcirno-d341jrv.gifoshawott.gifoshawott_bw_by_generalcirno-d341jrv.gifoshawott.gif
@VanGone

The chests are on their way. Thanks for the trade!

@Oshawott

Sorry, the Strange Chests are something I'm only offering in exchange for Scrolls.
@VanGone

The chests are on their way. Thanks for the trade!

@Oshawott

Sorry, the Strange Chests are something I'm only offering in exchange for Scrolls.
@HiccupsLeftLeg

okie just thought I would ask!
@HiccupsLeftLeg

okie just thought I would ask!
oshawott_bw_by_generalcirno-d341jrv.gifoshawott.gifoshawott_bw_by_generalcirno-d341jrv.gifoshawott.gifoshawott_bw_by_generalcirno-d341jrv.gifoshawott.gifoshawott_bw_by_generalcirno-d341jrv.gifoshawott.gif
@hiccupsleftleg, ill do 2 scroll for 50 strange chests if u got tht many or ill do 1 for 25stramge chests if u got that many
@hiccupsleftleg, ill do 2 scroll for 50 strange chests if u got tht many or ill do 1 for 25stramge chests if u got that many
tumblr_nxakgmotTS1sewok3o3_250.png
@darkarcangel5

Sorry! Should have put a note up earlier, but I forgot to do so.

I'm currently grinding for more Strange Chests. If you're willing to wait, I can ping you once I have them? I could probably grind all 50 by either tomorrow or the day after, if you're still interested. Just let me know.
@darkarcangel5

Sorry! Should have put a note up earlier, but I forgot to do so.

I'm currently grinding for more Strange Chests. If you're willing to wait, I can ping you once I have them? I could probably grind all 50 by either tomorrow or the day after, if you're still interested. Just let me know.
@hiccupsleftleg, do u have 25? Ill do that trade now if u have them and then if u can get 25 by the 2nd, ill take them then as well.
@hiccupsleftleg, do u have 25? Ill do that trade now if u have them and then if u can get 25 by the 2nd, ill take them then as well.
tumblr_nxakgmotTS1sewok3o3_250.png
@darkarcangel5

Unfortunately, no. (Really should have put a note up earlier...) Would you like me to notify you for each 25 chests?
@darkarcangel5

Unfortunately, no. (Really should have put a note up earlier...) Would you like me to notify you for each 25 chests?
1 2 3 4