Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] Old Festival Currency
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 44 45
Send me sprockets, friends!
Send me sprockets, friends!
Boooop.
Boooop.
@eriophora I have 51 sprockets do you want them?
@eriophora I have 51 sprockets do you want them?
A Clan between domains and gods, The Starwound clan (Arcane/Plague) http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=outbound&loc=http://the-lorebrary.wikia.com/wiki/StarWound_Clan[img][/img]8e0286da716b.png
[img][/img]dfc5c2959c84.png
@mochimajuru I'll happily take them all! :) Send 'em on over, and I'll reply with 35700t.
@mochimajuru I'll happily take them all! :) Send 'em on over, and I'll reply with 35700t.
Boop!
Boop!
@eriophora
Got 127 Sprockets for gems! You want to send first or me?
@eriophora
Got 127 Sprockets for gems! You want to send first or me?
@CallyTroll Oh, wow, yeah, that would be great! I can purchase 320 of them right now. I'll send treasure over presently!

@LightingDragon Sorry, but it looks like CallyTroll has me covered, and since they posted first... I also only have 13 gems on hand right now, anyway. :)
@CallyTroll Oh, wow, yeah, that would be great! I can purchase 320 of them right now. I'll send treasure over presently!

@LightingDragon Sorry, but it looks like CallyTroll has me covered, and since they posted first... I also only have 13 gems on hand right now, anyway. :)
@eriophora
Aww, okay, gonna go try to sell these elsewhere! Happy Thundercrack!
@eriophora
Aww, okay, gonna go try to sell these elsewhere! Happy Thundercrack!
@eriophora

I have 34 I'm trying to unload. (Might get some later but can't guarantee how much). I'll accept either gems or t if you want them:)
@eriophora

I have 34 I'm trying to unload. (Might get some later but can't guarantee how much). I'll accept either gems or t if you want them:)
Searching for a silver/silver/tangerine derg - message for details!
ZVpCPil.png
@jellobby I'll take all 34 for treasure! As soon as I receive them, I'll reply with 18700t :)
@jellobby I'll take all 34 for treasure! As soon as I receive them, I'll reply with 18700t :)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 44 45