Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Dirks Services - Coliseum and More
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27
@stefken14

Hey, whenever you're back online shoot me a PM with the treasure and I'll send over the accent. You can't trade items through CR yet, sadly.
@stefken14

Hey, whenever you're back online shoot me a PM with the treasure and I'll send over the accent. You can't trade items through CR yet, sadly.
@Dirk just came home! Graspop metal festival c:

We'll see, I guess! I just hope I can participate since that week is pretty much the week before my exams start :c

eh funds are a pain! I just got back home and realized another festival started, meaning I'll need looooads of treasure to buy all the skins and accents! and stuff for the holiday apparel and such! Not to mention my dream dragonsona hatched so now I have to gene her up and all. ugh! And I won't be home next festival so I have to save up to get someone to buy all the holiday stuff at that time too! /cries

I saw the black wolf capes once and they were sold within a second :(

whoa 2mil that's quite a lot! :o Wish I could earn just like that :D
@Dirk just came home! Graspop metal festival c:

We'll see, I guess! I just hope I can participate since that week is pretty much the week before my exams start :c

eh funds are a pain! I just got back home and realized another festival started, meaning I'll need looooads of treasure to buy all the skins and accents! and stuff for the holiday apparel and such! Not to mention my dream dragonsona hatched so now I have to gene her up and all. ugh! And I won't be home next festival so I have to save up to get someone to buy all the holiday stuff at that time too! /cries

I saw the black wolf capes once and they were sold within a second :(

whoa 2mil that's quite a lot! :o Wish I could earn just like that :D
CEMkO7t.png gifYPqJ.png
@Piratewolfie

Ooh! Sounds fun~

Oh jeez, I'm sorry. That sounds annoying. >.>

Oh, yikes. ;-; I don't buy skins/accents anymore (unless it's a really good one. I've seen a few I might get this time). I use the coli to get all my festival currency. I have had a lot of luck in the past, but this fest is killing me.
Oooh! That's awesome, but geneing dragons is horrible ;-; And ew i'm sorry. :(

It is a lot! It's been a while since I've been able to do something like that. Hoping I'll be able to when the Piebald genes come out.
@Piratewolfie

Ooh! Sounds fun~

Oh jeez, I'm sorry. That sounds annoying. >.>

Oh, yikes. ;-; I don't buy skins/accents anymore (unless it's a really good one. I've seen a few I might get this time). I use the coli to get all my festival currency. I have had a lot of luck in the past, but this fest is killing me.
Oooh! That's awesome, but geneing dragons is horrible ;-; And ew i'm sorry. :(

It is a lot! It's been a while since I've been able to do something like that. Hoping I'll be able to when the Piebald genes come out.
@Dirk eh it was sooo exhausting and well, hand got bruised and is covered in black eyes and whatnot due to some awful woman. Well.. long story, it hurts bigtime :( not quite fun oh well we'll see how it works! First I have to work out to at least get all the festival things from this fest! 12 skins/accents and 4 items to go D: I just like getting 1 copy of each skin, just for myself. c: I just like hoarding retired things. xD I'm not sure which coli venue is the best to even farm for light things D: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14299993] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/143000/14299993_350.png[/img] [/url] Well thank god it's "just" okapi and eye spot, most are gem shop genes that I need. aren't "I" a peach tho! :D I'm so in love with "myself" x3 yay for dragonsonas haha. Piebald genes? What have I been missing out on here?! :o
@Dirk

eh it was sooo exhausting and well, hand got bruised and is covered in black eyes and whatnot due to some awful woman. Well.. long story, it hurts bigtime :( not quite fun

oh well we'll see how it works! First I have to work out to at least get all the festival things from this fest! 12 skins/accents and 4 items to go D:

I just like getting 1 copy of each skin, just for myself. c: I just like hoarding retired things. xD
I'm not sure which coli venue is the best to even farm for light things D:

14299993_350.png

Well thank god it's "just" okapi and eye spot, most are gem shop genes that I need. aren't "I" a peach tho! :D I'm so in love with "myself" x3 yay for dragonsonas haha.

Piebald genes? What have I been missing out on here?! :o
CEMkO7t.png gifYPqJ.png
@Piratewolfie

Yikes! That sounds scary. :c

Oh! That makes sense. I usually just get several of the large apparel and one or two small apparel/familiars. Getting the skins makes total sense though.

I've heard either the Arena or Delta. The Arena apparently has bugged Neutral enemies right now though.

OH that is adorable oh my gosh.

Oh! Piebald genes were voted on in February, and are supposed to be released shortly after Glimmer (the new tertiary gene).
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/1421332
@Piratewolfie

Yikes! That sounds scary. :c

Oh! That makes sense. I usually just get several of the large apparel and one or two small apparel/familiars. Getting the skins makes total sense though.

I've heard either the Arena or Delta. The Arena apparently has bugged Neutral enemies right now though.

OH that is adorable oh my gosh.

Oh! Piebald genes were voted on in February, and are supposed to be released shortly after Glimmer (the new tertiary gene).
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/1421332
@Dirk

Well it hurt but it's all due to some awful girl. There was 1 band that I wanted to see so, so bad, I stood there for 3-4 hours all just to try and get all in the front for that one band. And it was just that one band of which I really hoped to catch something. Then they threw out plectrums and one landed right in front of me (or well, somewhere between me and that girl) but at the other side of the fence, so we couldn't get it. Then some dude of security picked it up and handed it to the public, not to someone in paticular, we both grabbed it, and of course, neither wanted to let go. Then she started pinching me, hitting me etc. I was getting really mad and wanted to hit her back, but I wore bracelets with 3cm long pins on it, hitting her would've ment severely wounding her, and at that time, she'd been hurting me so bad that I honestly didn't care, but there were like 20security guards in front of me, so it would've been risky to do anything. Then 2 of them walked up to us, I assumed they saw how agressively that woman was hurting me and they wanted to intervene and help me get the plectrum. But eventually they took it from us both, and handed it to her. And then I figured out that that **** worked at the festival and she was acquinted with these security guards, whom of course, helped her out. So I ended up without a plectrum and with severely pained hands. It's so, so unfair.

I hope I can get all of the things today xD I should kinda settle things at home since I'm home for the first time in 2 months, but it can wait a day, I guess x3 I MUST get all these festival things

They're both very low-end arena's, though? :( I want to make "some" exp in the meanwhile at least, so I can only do harpy's, boreal wood, mire, kelp beds and if I must, golem workshop.

I'm so happy with her! It took me 2-3 months to get her, but now she's here and in a few days she'll be my new Avatar dragon and all <3 *squeel*

ah I've just never seen a preview or something. I assume it means something like a dragon covered in big spots and such?

Idk, I find glimmer a little disappointing for a gem gene myself. Like sure it's a nice addition to cryface, but circuit, the other gem tert, is like a whole standalone thing not related to irishim or cryface. I had hoped for an other tert gene like that to match up to it. c:
@Dirk

Well it hurt but it's all due to some awful girl. There was 1 band that I wanted to see so, so bad, I stood there for 3-4 hours all just to try and get all in the front for that one band. And it was just that one band of which I really hoped to catch something. Then they threw out plectrums and one landed right in front of me (or well, somewhere between me and that girl) but at the other side of the fence, so we couldn't get it. Then some dude of security picked it up and handed it to the public, not to someone in paticular, we both grabbed it, and of course, neither wanted to let go. Then she started pinching me, hitting me etc. I was getting really mad and wanted to hit her back, but I wore bracelets with 3cm long pins on it, hitting her would've ment severely wounding her, and at that time, she'd been hurting me so bad that I honestly didn't care, but there were like 20security guards in front of me, so it would've been risky to do anything. Then 2 of them walked up to us, I assumed they saw how agressively that woman was hurting me and they wanted to intervene and help me get the plectrum. But eventually they took it from us both, and handed it to her. And then I figured out that that **** worked at the festival and she was acquinted with these security guards, whom of course, helped her out. So I ended up without a plectrum and with severely pained hands. It's so, so unfair.

I hope I can get all of the things today xD I should kinda settle things at home since I'm home for the first time in 2 months, but it can wait a day, I guess x3 I MUST get all these festival things

They're both very low-end arena's, though? :( I want to make "some" exp in the meanwhile at least, so I can only do harpy's, boreal wood, mire, kelp beds and if I must, golem workshop.

I'm so happy with her! It took me 2-3 months to get her, but now she's here and in a few days she'll be my new Avatar dragon and all <3 *squeel*

ah I've just never seen a preview or something. I assume it means something like a dragon covered in big spots and such?

Idk, I find glimmer a little disappointing for a gem gene myself. Like sure it's a nice addition to cryface, but circuit, the other gem tert, is like a whole standalone thing not related to irishim or cryface. I had hoped for an other tert gene like that to match up to it. c:
CEMkO7t.png gifYPqJ.png
@Dirk

I need some tablets, a stack of 99 if possible? By the way, Arena is the best venue (I got 72 currency/hour), followed by Sandswept Delta (66 c/h), Forgotten Cave (57 c/h), Boreal Wood (45 c/h), Harpy's Roost (42 c/h) - spreadsheet.
@Dirk

I need some tablets, a stack of 99 if possible? By the way, Arena is the best venue (I got 72 currency/hour), followed by Sandswept Delta (66 c/h), Forgotten Cave (57 c/h), Boreal Wood (45 c/h), Harpy's Roost (42 c/h) - spreadsheet.
@Maki

I have 74 right now. I'm going to be grinding for festival currency for the next hour or so, I can sell you some then? ^_^

A stack of 99 would be 74k, at my rate of 1:750.

Thank you for that! I didn't know that. The only things I've seen have been on tumblr and the thread in bug reports.

@Maki

I have 74 right now. I'm going to be grinding for festival currency for the next hour or so, I can sell you some then? ^_^

A stack of 99 would be 74k, at my rate of 1:750.

Thank you for that! I didn't know that. The only things I've seen have been on tumblr and the thread in bug reports.

@Piratewolfie

Wow. That sounds really dangerous and scary. ;-; I'm sorry to hear that. You definitely should have gotten it. :(

Good luck! I'm going to try to get enough currency today to get the remaining things I need (large apparel and familiar) and have some currency left to sell.

Yeah, they're both pretty low. I think the Arena is level 17. I've only really been working in the Mire because I've been leveling dragons, and that's given me about 40 tablets.

She's very pretty! *_*

Yeah, that's pretty much what it is. I don't really like it, but hopefully I can make some cash off of it lol.
I love Glimmer, but only because I love Underbelly and the fact that it's a shiny Underbelly is amazing. But I do agree that they need to put out a gem tertiary that is good by itself, like Circuit.

@Piratewolfie

Wow. That sounds really dangerous and scary. ;-; I'm sorry to hear that. You definitely should have gotten it. :(

Good luck! I'm going to try to get enough currency today to get the remaining things I need (large apparel and familiar) and have some currency left to sell.

Yeah, they're both pretty low. I think the Arena is level 17. I've only really been working in the Mire because I've been leveling dragons, and that's given me about 40 tablets.

She's very pretty! *_*

Yeah, that's pretty much what it is. I don't really like it, but hopefully I can make some cash off of it lol.
I love Glimmer, but only because I love Underbelly and the fact that it's a shiny Underbelly is amazing. But I do agree that they need to put out a gem tertiary that is good by itself, like Circuit.
@Dirk

It was. :/ And eh, I had no more right to it than she did, but "I" wasn't the one going agressive on her, and she didn't have more claim to it just because she worked there (as a volunteer).

I need the emblem, and the 2 apparels, I just got the familiar hehe :D I also need the 6 skins ;w;

I just know that I don't get any exp below boreal woods so it's no use trying :( I gave harpy's roost a shot but it doesn't give that many tabs either. :c

thanks! I hope to get okapi soon so she'll look a little less "bald". I feel bad about replacing her shimmer by "eye spot" however, but shimmer just doesn't add up to the look that I wanted. xD

Well it might turn out to look really pretty! We don't know just yet ^^
Glimmer will add up better with the cryface ones since cryface looks pretty bad with most terts. I mean, you don't just have a crystal dragon with a non-crystal underbelly or okapi or something. Some things that work are like circuit or smoke or crackle, but that's about it. Though, if so, they'd have to make an okapi version and such to go with cryface as well o-o
Then again, what tert gene would be "gemshop" worthy on its own xD I don't think it's easy to decide on :o
@Dirk

It was. :/ And eh, I had no more right to it than she did, but "I" wasn't the one going agressive on her, and she didn't have more claim to it just because she worked there (as a volunteer).

I need the emblem, and the 2 apparels, I just got the familiar hehe :D I also need the 6 skins ;w;

I just know that I don't get any exp below boreal woods so it's no use trying :( I gave harpy's roost a shot but it doesn't give that many tabs either. :c

thanks! I hope to get okapi soon so she'll look a little less "bald". I feel bad about replacing her shimmer by "eye spot" however, but shimmer just doesn't add up to the look that I wanted. xD

Well it might turn out to look really pretty! We don't know just yet ^^
Glimmer will add up better with the cryface ones since cryface looks pretty bad with most terts. I mean, you don't just have a crystal dragon with a non-crystal underbelly or okapi or something. Some things that work are like circuit or smoke or crackle, but that's about it. Though, if so, they'd have to make an okapi version and such to go with cryface as well o-o
Then again, what tert gene would be "gemshop" worthy on its own xD I don't think it's easy to decide on :o
CEMkO7t.png gifYPqJ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27