Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Edan's Alchemy Shelf (Free Goop)-Closed-
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 84 85
@Icexient: Hello again! Back after rollover.

May I get...

Goop Type: Goo
Goop Color(s): Green
Goop Quantity: 3

Thank you!
@Icexient: Hello again! Back after rollover.

May I get...

Goop Quantity: 3

Thank you!
@Iceixient

Goop Type: Sludge
Goop Color(s): Blue
Goop Quantity: 1

My icy girl seriously needs some blue claws!
@Iceixient

Goop Type: Sludge
Goop Color(s): Blue

My icy girl seriously needs some blue claws!
DSEHBxF.png
@Iceixient
Wandering back for another go of green, and shooting some other colors that I don't need your way xD

Goop Quantity: 3 please!
@Iceixient
Wandering back for another go of green, and shooting some other colors that I don't need your way xD

Goop Quantity: 3 please!
wR1su0O.png Touchstone
Dragon Sales
---
Trade and Sell
---
Wishlist
jPJ15Ay.png Light Flight LDFA (level 25s for sale)
---
Light Flight Boarders Hub v.2
---
Light Flight Cafe (food for dragons)
@Iceixient Back again today :)

Goop Quantity: 3 if possible, but I'll be happy with anything :)
@Iceixient Back again today :)

Goop Quantity: 3 if possible, but I'll be happy with anything :)
@Iceixient Hey! @tothepark and I run a materials shop called Baldwin's Brews...For You! I'd love to be added to your list of additional services for people. :) We offer materials around AH pricing, with some options for trading.

In exchange, I'd be happy to send some extra materials your way as I come into them. They wouldn't be the high-end ones like purple or blue (mostly because I can hardly get one, let alone extras...) but I have lots of the lower stuff that's needed for things!
@Iceixient Hey! @tothepark and I run a materials shop called Baldwin's Brews...For You! I'd love to be added to your list of additional services for people. :) We offer materials around AH pricing, with some options for trading.

In exchange, I'd be happy to send some extra materials your way as I come into them. They wouldn't be the high-end ones like purple or blue (mostly because I can hardly get one, let alone extras...) but I have lots of the lower stuff that's needed for things!
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif

wind_0.pngwind_1.pngwind_2.pngwind_3.png
2rnjx3s.png
@Iceixient

Goop Type: sludge
Goop Color(s): red,blue,purple

Thanks for doing this! I have the worst luck on this game. I never find eggs scavenging and apparently I can only make green things at Baldwins! I'll definitely be sending a tip for helping me overcome my luck-lack
@Iceixient

Goop Type: sludge
Goop Color(s): red,blue,purple

Thanks for doing this! I have the worst luck on this game. I never find eggs scavenging and apparently I can only make green things at Baldwins! I'll definitely be sending a tip for helping me overcome my luck-lack
tumblr_o4d75n5d1Q1s94t6bo1_400.png
@Iceixient

Sent 3 Green Goo to @Harukai !

I also sent 3 Green Goo to @QueenSabriel !

That just leaves one last order of 3, which I'm working on as we speak!

I figured I should ping you every time I give someone their order so you know you can remove them from the list. O>
@Iceixient

Sent 3 Green Goo to @Harukai !

I also sent 3 Green Goo to @QueenSabriel !

That just leaves one last order of 3, which I'm working on as we speak!

I figured I should ping you every time I give someone their order so you know you can remove them from the list. O>
@Zomrabitt Thank you! I didn't quite get the chance to add those two to my waiting list, so I'll be sure to add them to the completed orders. Just woke up so I'm having to update everything lol.

@LaraAelric I have your thread added down on the list! And that'd be great honestly, any donation is a good one to me. I can understand why you wouldn't want to give up some of the more rare items, they are quite hard to come by.

@Vangone I'm sorry but you can only request two of those three colors at a time.
@Zomrabitt Thank you! I didn't quite get the chance to add those two to my waiting list, so I'll be sure to add them to the completed orders. Just woke up so I'm having to update everything lol.

@LaraAelric I have your thread added down on the list! And that'd be great honestly, any donation is a good one to me. I can understand why you wouldn't want to give up some of the more rare items, they are quite hard to come by.

@Vangone I'm sorry but you can only request two of those three colors at a time.
@Iceixient

Looking over my hoard I realized I had a few spare supplies lying around as well. If anyone needs a spare beaker or the 15 podid claws or even a handful of broken bottles for any reason, I've got a few of those lying around that I don't need. (I was gonna make two pairs of claws but I decided against it, so now I have spare parts for a second set, ahah...)

Edit: Beaker and claws are gone! I've only got spare glass now. O>
@Iceixient

Looking over my hoard I realized I had a few spare supplies lying around as well. If anyone needs a spare beaker or the 15 podid claws or even a handful of broken bottles for any reason, I've got a few of those lying around that I don't need. (I was gonna make two pairs of claws but I decided against it, so now I have spare parts for a second set, ahah...)

Edit: Beaker and claws are gone! I've only got spare glass now. O>
@Iceixient
Goop type: Sludge
Colors: Red + Orange
Quantity: 1 each
@Iceixient
Goop type: Sludge
Colors: Red + Orange
Quantity: 1 each
Untitled-2.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 84 85