Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Flash Leveling Service! [Closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
@Lutielle I've got five-ish at the moment, but might have more in the future. c: I can send you two at a time, if that's easier? Or would you like all five at once? Or just one at a time? Whichever works best for you is fine with me - I think I'll be around quite a while longer tonight. ^^

No need for collateral. ^^ Do you want payment up front or should I send for 1t and then you can return them each via crossroads at the cost for the leveling?
@Lutielle I've got five-ish at the moment, but might have more in the future. c: I can send you two at a time, if that's easier? Or would you like all five at once? Or just one at a time? Whichever works best for you is fine with me - I think I'll be around quite a while longer tonight. ^^

No need for collateral. ^^ Do you want payment up front or should I send for 1t and then you can return them each via crossroads at the cost for the leveling?
@Chaotic
If you could set up CRs for all of them for 1t now that'd work best for me. I'll accept them one by one as I go and send CRs back for 14kt; that way anyone I'm not actively training can stay in your lair and there's less "whAT IS HAPPENING with my dragons" to be had? ouob
@Chaotic
If you could set up CRs for all of them for 1t now that'd work best for me. I'll accept them one by one as I go and send CRs back for 14kt; that way anyone I'm not actively training can stay in your lair and there's less "whAT IS HAPPENING with my dragons" to be had? ouob
my god they found some new lizards while i was gone zJE22GT.png
@Lutielle Sounds good! I just set up five crossroads for you as requested. c:
@Lutielle Sounds good! I just set up five crossroads for you as requested. c:
@Lutielle SO sorry for late reply. I was busy the WHOLE day. Hecate is now free from familiars :)
@Lutielle SO sorry for late reply. I was busy the WHOLE day. Hecate is now free from familiars :)
9DV9ORL.pngKmtwmZh.pngmEueZ5t.pngVHFHrZu.png
@Chaotic
Thanks for your business! Hopefully I got that done quick enough for you, ahah, and please come back any time! ouo!

@Spectralink
Not a problem at all! I'm out helping my mum at her office at the moment, but I'll get to training her as soon as I get home, if that's alright?
@Chaotic
Thanks for your business! Hopefully I got that done quick enough for you, ahah, and please come back any time! ouo!

@Spectralink
Not a problem at all! I'm out helping my mum at her office at the moment, but I'll get to training her as soon as I get home, if that's alright?
@Lutielle Sure no problem! Take the time you need :)
@Lutielle Sure no problem! Take the time you need :)
9DV9ORL.pngKmtwmZh.pngmEueZ5t.pngVHFHrZu.png
@Lutielle

That was fantastically efficient. 5-star rating. :) If you're up for another set of five, I'd love to queue you up for another batch after you've finished with Spectralink's order. Just give me a ping if you're up for it and I'll send them right along!
@Lutielle

That was fantastically efficient. 5-star rating. :) If you're up for another set of five, I'd love to queue you up for another batch after you've finished with Spectralink's order. Just give me a ping if you're up for it and I'll send them right along!
@Chaotic
Sure, just CR them over! I'll get to them after I do some work with Spectralink's girl since she's been waiting. ouob
@Chaotic
Sure, just CR them over! I'll get to them after I do some work with Spectralink's girl since she's been waiting. ouob
@Lutielle Woo, alrighty! I'll set up a couple trades shortly. ^^
@Lutielle Woo, alrighty! I'll set up a couple trades shortly. ^^
@Spectralink
Hey there, Hecate's all done! I've sent a CR along; thanks for your business!

@Chaotic
Getting started now. It'll be the same as yesterday; I'll send the CRs back as I finish. ouob
@Spectralink
Hey there, Hecate's all done! I've sent a CR along; thanks for your business!

@Chaotic
Getting started now. It'll be the same as yesterday; I'll send the CRs back as I finish. ouob
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23