Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T] Everything and G1's [W] Stuff listed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
@semesammysarcasm

Never a stupid question! You just attach them as an item and send them in a private message
@semesammysarcasm

Never a stupid question! You just attach them as an item and send them in a private message
MiYFQWd.gif
@Maila do they have to be ones you found like gathering or what not? because ive never seen any of my eggs come up as options for message items...
@Maila do they have to be ones you found like gathering or what not? because ive never seen any of my eggs come up as options for message items...
5c513b2952.png
@semesammysarcasm

You can find them gathering, in the coliseum, buying them through the AH/other players .. they should be in your hoard, in the "other" tab, when you have some.

If you wanted to send them to someone, you go to write a message, and there are little boxes on the right hand side. You click on a box, and it brings you to your hoard -- the eggs go in the "other" tab, so you click on that, click on the egg, and hit "attach".

If they are in your vault, you'd have to move them back to your hoard before they would appear to be able to be attached.

Hope that helps! :D
@semesammysarcasm

You can find them gathering, in the coliseum, buying them through the AH/other players .. they should be in your hoard, in the "other" tab, when you have some.

If you wanted to send them to someone, you go to write a message, and there are little boxes on the right hand side. You click on a box, and it brings you to your hoard -- the eggs go in the "other" tab, so you click on that, click on the egg, and hit "attach".

If they are in your vault, you'd have to move them back to your hoard before they would appear to be able to be attached.

Hope that helps! :D
MiYFQWd.gif
@maila yes it does! darn... i was hoping i could do it with eggs in my hatchery... lol
@maila yes it does! darn... i was hoping i could do it with eggs in my hatchery... lol
5c513b2952.png
@semesammysarcasm

Awww lol sorry!! XDD nope those eggs are for hatchin' only! haha
@semesammysarcasm

Awww lol sorry!! XDD nope those eggs are for hatchin' only! haha
MiYFQWd.gif
@maila lol okay thank you! ive been trying to sell my poor hatchies bc i dont have the heart to exalt them but no one wants my poor babes. theyre unloved lol. so i was hoping i could get rid of a few eggs before hand. guess not lol.
@maila lol okay thank you! ive been trying to sell my poor hatchies bc i dont have the heart to exalt them but no one wants my poor babes. theyre unloved lol. so i was hoping i could get rid of a few eggs before hand. guess not lol.
5c513b2952.png
@semesammysarcasm

Awww *pats the babies*
@semesammysarcasm

Awww *pats the babies*
MiYFQWd.gif
bump
bump
MiYFQWd.gif
^
^
MiYFQWd.gif