Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [Off] Sildy's Dom Discount Shop !
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 54 55
@Sildrael Ahhh >.> <.< lol new, didn't know where you were getting them from >.> thought off of AH
@Sildrael Ahhh >.> <.< lol new, didn't know where you were getting them from >.> thought off of AH
gAOT387.png Shadowbinder's blessings to you one N' allgBQJZ25.gif
Dragon Sale's here: Starry Skies
@MoonBleached No problem ! In fact, when your flight gets Dominance (which is a friendly competition between flights based on the Exalting mechanic), people from that flight have a special 15% discount from the Marketplace prices ! So we can buy them cheaper from their usual prices.
And some people like me set up shops where they'll buy genes for other people, so they can have the discount too :D !
@MoonBleached No problem ! In fact, when your flight gets Dominance (which is a friendly competition between flights based on the Exalting mechanic), people from that flight have a special 15% discount from the Marketplace prices ! So we can buy them cheaper from their usual prices.
And some people like me set up shops where they'll buy genes for other people, so they can have the discount too :D !
HI5lm08.png
@Sildrael Oh that is sooo coool, Thanks for telling me that! Will have to keep that in mind <3 XD
@Sildrael Oh that is sooo coool, Thanks for telling me that! Will have to keep that in mind <3 XD
@MoonBleached It is a good thing to know to get genes cheaper, yes ! Glad to know you've learnt something :D
@MoonBleached It is a good thing to know to get genes cheaper, yes ! Glad to know you've learnt something :D
HI5lm08.png
@Sildrael Hehehehe Everyday! Keeps the mind young >.> tho weather I retain all the new is a different story ADHD nutcase at your service
@Sildrael Hehehehe Everyday! Keeps the mind young >.> tho weather I retain all the new is a different story ADHD nutcase at your service
@Sildrael
Hello! I'm wondering if you could nab me a hypnotic gene scroll and a guardian breed change scroll. If I counted right*, that should be 199750 treasure total, though I'll round it up to 200000 for your trouble.

*slim chance since I was on the verge of failing math throughout my education, so please don't take my word on those numbers.
@Sildrael
Hello! I'm wondering if you could nab me a hypnotic gene scroll and a guardian breed change scroll. If I counted right*, that should be 199750 treasure total, though I'll round it up to 200000 for your trouble.

*slim chance since I was on the verge of failing math throughout my education, so please don't take my word on those numbers.
Don't forget to ping me @Aryllia to get my attention.
@Aryllia You counted perfectly right ! Just send me the treasure and I'll send you your goods asap :D
@Aryllia You counted perfectly right ! Just send me the treasure and I'll send you your goods asap :D
HI5lm08.png
And a little bump to get this going again !
And a little bump to get this going again !
HI5lm08.png
^
^
HI5lm08.png
@Sildrael

Hello, may I have:

x4 Underbelly
x4 Okapi
x4 Spines

That should top out at 1802000t!
@Sildrael

Hello, may I have: