Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [Off] Sildy's Dom Discount Shop !
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 54 55
[center]Status : [b]Offline[/b] | Online !! | Busy[/center] ----- Here again for another round of discount sharing, this week with a snazzy new vista and with Light Flight pride ~ For your convenience, I've listed the discounted prices in this post, so you won't have to check yourself ! [center][b]How it will work :[/b] [/center] [quote][LIST] [*]Ping me in this thread with what you'd like to get. [*]I'll confirm the order and price. [*][b]PM me [/b]with the treasure. If you can, [i]please [/i]state what you ordered in the PM - it would be immensely helpful ! [*][b]Please do NOT send me a two-ways crossroads[/b], as I need your treasure to purchase the items. One-way CRs are fine if you prefer it to a PM ! [*]I'll send your items as soon as I'm able to grab them from the MP. [*]Tips of any form are welcome, but not required ! [/LIST][/quote] [center][b]Prices :[/b][/center] [quote][b]Specialty Scrolls :[/b] [i]Breed changes :[/i] [LIST] [*]Plentiful breed change (Tundra, Fae, Guardian, Mirror) - 42,500t [*]Common breed change (Pearlcatcher, Ridgeback) - 212,500t [*]Common breed change (Spiral, Snapper) - 276,250t [*]Uncommon breed change (Skydancer) - 340,000t [/LIST] [i]Primary genes :[/i] [LIST] [*]Speckle - 106,250t [*]Tiger - 114,750t [*]Clown - 148,750t [*]Cherub - 157,250t [*]Giraffe - 191,250t [*]Vipera/Piebald - 199,750t [*]Ripple/Bar - 212,500t [/LIST] [i]Secondary genes :[/i] [LIST] [*]Stripes/Freckle - 76,500t [*]Eye spots - 93,500t [*]Seraph - 106,250t [*]Peregrine - 119,000t [*]Hex - 136,000t [*]Current/Daub/Paint - 140,250t [*]Hypnotic - 157,250t [/LIST] [i]Tertiary genes : [/i] [LIST] [*]Underbelly/Contour - 127,500t [*]Thylacine - 131,750t [*]Crackle/Smoke/Spines/Okapi - 161,500t [*]Gembond - 170,000t [/LIST][/quote] [quote][b]Others :[/b] [LIST] [*]Tincture of dissolution - 25,500t [*]Renaming scroll - 5,100t [*]Gene removal scroll - 8,500t [*][s]Holiday skins/accents - 29,750t - 357,000t for a full set ![/s] [/LIST] [/quote] [s]I'll happily take orders for other types of items (apparel, familiars, battle items...) but the random restock rates may make it hard for me to get them. If I can't get your items after 24 hours, I'll return your payment c: ! I'll probably not be able to get high-demand items such as wolf capes, golden wing silks, or the Sylvan Set, though. Sorry about this ![/s] No apparel orders this week, unless they are in stock right the moment you order, I don't have the time to spare - sorry ;v; !

Here again for another round of discount sharing, this week with a snazzy new vista and with Light Flight pride ~
For your convenience, I've listed the discounted prices in this post, so you won't have to check yourself !
How it will work :
Quote:
  • Ping me in this thread with what you'd like to get.
  • I'll confirm the order and price.
  • PM me with the treasure. If you can, please state what you ordered in the PM - it would be immensely helpful !
  • Please do NOT send me a two-ways crossroads, as I need your treasure to purchase the items. One-way CRs are fine if you prefer it to a PM !
  • I'll send your items as soon as I'm able to grab them from the MP.
  • Tips of any form are welcome, but not required !

Prices :
Quote:
Specialty Scrolls :

Breed changes :

• Plentiful breed change (Tundra, Fae, Guardian, Mirror) - 42,500t
  • Common breed change (Pearlcatcher, Ridgeback) - 212,500t
  • Common breed change (Spiral, Snapper) - 276,250t
  • Uncommon breed change (Skydancer) - 340,000t

Primary genes :

• Speckle - 106,250t
  • Tiger - 114,750t
  • Clown - 148,750t
  • Cherub - 157,250t
  • Giraffe - 191,250t
  • Vipera/Piebald - 199,750t
  • Ripple/Bar - 212,500t

Secondary genes :

• Stripes/Freckle - 76,500t
  • Eye spots - 93,500t
  • Seraph - 106,250t
  • Peregrine - 119,000t
  • Hex - 136,000t
  • Current/Daub/Paint - 140,250t
  • Hypnotic - 157,250t

Tertiary genes :

• Underbelly/Contour - 127,500t
  • Thylacine - 131,750t
  • Crackle/Smoke/Spines/Okapi - 161,500t
  • Gembond - 170,000t

Quote:
Others :

• Tincture of dissolution - 25,500t
  • Renaming scroll - 5,100t
  • Gene removal scroll - 8,500t
  • Holiday skins/accents - 29,750t - 357,000t for a full set !
I'll happily take orders for other types of items (apparel, familiars, battle items...) but the random restock rates may make it hard for me to get them. If I can't get your items after 24 hours, I'll return your payment c: !

I'll probably not be able to get high-demand items such as wolf capes, golden wing silks, or the Sylvan Set, though. Sorry about this !

No apparel orders this week, unless they are in stock right the moment you order, I don't have the time to spare - sorry ;v; !
HI5lm08.png
[center][b]Pending orders[/b] [i]italicized[/i] = waiting for restock, [b]bolded[/b] = bought[/center] [center][b]Reviews / Testimonials :[/b][/center] [quote= @ Scyfy] Sildrael's service is incredibly fast! Within a couple minutes of my first ping, I had a response. They're also incredibly helpful (especially with information on popular skins and accents), and the item delivery was speedy and friendly. Would definitely use again![/quote]
Pending orders

italicized = waiting for restock, bolded = bought

Reviews / Testimonials :
@ Scyfy wrote:
Sildrael's service is incredibly fast! Within a couple minutes of my first ping, I had a response. They're also incredibly helpful (especially with information on popular skins and accents), and the item delivery was speedy and friendly. Would definitely use again!
HI5lm08.png
Casual bump o:

Casual bump o:

HI5lm08.png
^
^
HI5lm08.png
@Sildrael may you grab me a Bar gene please? :)
@Sildrael may you grab me a Bar gene please? :)
1ffgBbR.png
@theplastics Absolutely ! It will be 212,500 treasure ~ Send me the payment via PM and I'll answer with your gene right away !
@theplastics Absolutely ! It will be 212,500 treasure ~ Send me the payment via PM and I'll answer with your gene right away !
HI5lm08.png
@Sildrael

Could I get a Skydancer breed change please :)
@Sildrael

Could I get a Skydancer breed change please :)
@Kaysiel Yup ! Just send me 340k and it will be yours c: !
@Kaysiel Yup ! Just send me 340k and it will be yours c: !
HI5lm08.png
Bump while waiting for the MP to restock :c
Bump while waiting for the MP to restock :c
HI5lm08.png
@Sildrael - Hi there, rather big gene order coming up! I'd like 2 of each of these if you could.

tertiary:

spines
smoke
okapi
gembond
underbelly
crackle

secondary:

seraph
eyespot
current
daub
freckle
hypnotic
stripes
primary:

bar
vipera
speckle
ripple
clown
tiger

Should be 5,456,500t in total, will send treasure soon as you confirm. Thank you!
@Sildrael - Hi there, rather big gene order coming up! I'd like 2 of each of these if you could.

tertiary:

spines
smoke
okapi
gembond
underbelly
crackle

secondary:

seraph
eyespot
current
daub
freckle
hypnotic
stripes
primary:

bar
vipera
speckle
ripple
clown
tiger

Should be 5,456,500t in total, will send treasure soon as you confirm. Thank you!
tumblr_o131tlLtNf1rr1ugto1_r1_500.gif

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 54 55