Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Old and Retired Items (Y1,2)
1 2 3 4 5 6
I'm an oldie who's coming back and liquidating some things to fund a few projects. I don't have a lot of flair cuz I'm not a graphic designer and it's too early in the morning for this. Necro-ing a preexisting thread because that was easier (I guess?).

If you want something not listed below, I may have it and just didn't have the energy to list it. All first year items I am willing to sell are listed, and no KS items will be sold.

Thread Status: OPEN

I'm an oldie who's coming back and liquidating some things to fund a few projects. I don't have a lot of flair cuz I'm not a graphic designer and it's too early in the morning for this. Necro-ing a preexisting thread because that was easier (I guess?).

If you want something not listed below, I may have it and just didn't have the energy to list it. All first year items I am willing to sell are listed, and no KS items will be sold.

Thread Status: OPEN

sQ35KLV.png
[b]All items listed below are available[/b] - they will be removed from the listing as they sell. [b]All items are valued at the stated value or 90% of the LAH.[/b] Items are [u][i]not[/i][/u] first come first serve. All sales are left to my discretion. I try to track LAH as best I can. Kynya holds my recent LAH price checks if you want a rough estimate (I will always double check the AH before a price is negotiated). Discrepancies may be observed between her list, and the list in this thread. Assume Kynya has not been updated since the last LAH check. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/51810928][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/518110/51810928.png[/img][/url] Items off of my [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drw/1630063]Wishlists[/url] can also be offered at LAH or Marketplace price (whichever is lower) in lieu of liquid currency in some cases. Genes can be found on Zena and Apparel on Kofvu [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/14238875][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/142389/14238875.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/1768700][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/17688/1768700.png[/img][/url]
All items listed below are available - they will be removed from the listing as they sell.

All items are valued at the stated value or 90% of the LAH. Items are not first come first serve. All sales are left to my discretion.

I try to track LAH as best I can. Kynya holds my recent LAH price checks if you want a rough estimate (I will always double check the AH before a price is negotiated). Discrepancies may be observed between her list, and the list in this thread. Assume Kynya has not been updated since the last LAH check.
51810928.png

Items off of my Wishlists can also be offered at LAH or Marketplace price (whichever is lower) in lieu of liquid currency in some cases. Genes can be found on Zena and Apparel on Kofvu
14238875.png 1768700.png
sQ35KLV.png
[size=4][b]Y1 Fest Items[/b][/size] [item=lightning sprite][item=fire sprite]x2[item=arcane sprite]x3[item=plague sprite]x2[item=earth sprite][item=ice sprite][item=shadow sprite][item=water sprite][item=nature sprite] [item=starseer armband][item=stonekeeper armband][item=searing armband][item=frigid armband][item=electricians armband][item=druidic armband][item=Infectionist's Armband]x2 [item=thresher flatfins][item=electricians power pack]x2[item=metallurgists forgetools][item=archivists spellscroll]x2[item=boneyard tatters][item=eroded crystalhide]x3[item=tricktrouper crown] [size=4][b]Y1 Skins[/b][/size] - 90% LAH or negotiated price (research is appreciated) [skin=1324][skin=1487][skin=1491][skin=1492][skin=1615][skin=1616][skin=1617][skin=1782][skin=1783][skin=1786][skin=1787][skin=1997][skin=2188][skin=2195][skin=2197][skin=2624][skin=2629][skin=2633][skin=2906][skin=2913][skin=2914][skin=3151][skin=3153][skin=3158][skin=3313][skin=3317][skin=3320][skin=3650][skin=3652][skin=3654][skin=3655][skin=3656] Make me an offer I can't refuse: [skin=1319] [skin=1781] [skin=2627]
Y1 Fest Items

Lightning Sprite Fire Sprite x2 Arcane Sprite x3 Plague Sprite x2 Earth Sprite Ice Sprite Shadow Sprite Water Sprite Nature Sprite

Stonekeeper Armband Searing Armband Frigid Armband Druidic Armband Infectionist's Armband x2

Thresher Flatfins x2x2 Boneyard Tatters Eroded Crystalhide x3 Tricktrouper Crown

Y1 Skins - 90% LAH or negotiated price (research is appreciated)

Make me an offer I can't refuse:
sQ35KLV.png
[size=4][b]2nd Year Fest[/b][/size] [item=sunguard chest] [item=illuminated sash] [item=magmatic pauldrons] [item=runaway rotclaw] [item=chillspike collar] [item=livewire grizzly] [item=hibernal starbear] [item=cragbacked bouldursa] [item=cloudkeeper herald] [item=timber tender] [size=4][b]NotN Alternatives[/b][/size] [item=Sundial Imposter] [item=voltspire intruder] [item=fungusbearing phony] [item=jadecarved decoy] [item=fallbrush fraud] [item=smokebillow sham] [item=thornthick thief] [size=4][b]Skins[/b][/size] I have most of them but I'm too lazy to list them. Feel free to ask
2nd Year Fest
Sunguard Chest Illuminated Sash Magmatic Pauldrons Runaway Rotclaw Chillspike Collar Livewire Grizzly Hibernal Starbear Cragbacked Bouldursa Cloudkeeper Herald Timber Tender

NotN Alternatives
Sundial Imposter Voltspire Intruder Fungusbearing Phony Jadecarved Decoy Fallbrush Fraud Smokebillow Sham Thornthick Thief

Skins
I have most of them but I'm too lazy to list them. Feel free to ask
sQ35KLV.png
[size=4][b]Down Time/Anniversary Items[/b][/size] [item=twice-dyed cowl] [item=darkened eye scar] [item=darkened leg scar] [item=red-footed akirbeak] [item=speedy] [item=golden bantam fangar] [item=loga] [item=agol] [size=4][b]Old/Retired UMAs[/b][/size] [skin=9602]
Down Time/Anniversary Items

Twice-Dyed Cowl
Darkened Eye Scar Darkened Leg Scar
Red-Footed Akirbeak Speedy Golden Bantam Fangar Loga Agol

Old/Retired UMAs
sQ35KLV.png
[size=4][b]Unopened Fest Chests[/b][/size] - Valued at LAH on the skin +10g [item=Starfall Spell Chest][item=Mutant Chest][item=Ecdysis Chest][item=Pestilent Chest][item=Plague Touched Chest][item=Waveswept Chest][item=Wavesong Chest][item=Are You Glade Chest][item=Sunbeam Sentinel Chest][item=Thunder Spear Chest][item=Storm Taken Chest][item=Lava Eater Chest][item=Skogsbrand Chest][item=Ignis Chest][item=Enchanted Drake Chest][item=Contaminated Chest][item=Union of Decay Chest][item=Cursed Watcher Chest][item=Rose Rot Chest][item=Engulfing Growths Chest][item=Petrified Pinions Chest][item=Freezing Breath Chest][item=Tangled Trick Chest][item=Brambletrick Chest][item=Wispy Magic Chest][item=Chessknight Chest][item=Bamboo Queen Chest][item=Rainbow Fins Chest][item=Hewn Spectre Chest][item=Twilight Oracle Chest][item=Gaseous Ignition Chest][item=Plasma Taucher Chest][item=Sardonyx Cabochon Chest] (I probably have more, just ask me if you don't see the one you want)
Unopened Fest Chests - Valued at LAH on the skin +10g
Starfall Spell Chest Mutant Chest Ecdysis Chest Pestilent Chest Plague Touched Chest Waveswept Chest Wavesong Chest Are You Glade Chest Sunbeam Sentinel Chest Thunder Spear Chest Storm Taken Chest Lava Eater Chest Skogsbrand Chest Ignis Chest Enchanted Drake Chest Contaminated Chest Union of Decay Chest Cursed Watcher Chest Rose Rot Chest Engulfing Growths Chest Petrified Pinions Chest Freezing Breath Chest Tangled Trick Chest Brambletrick Chest Wispy Magic Chest Chessknight Chest Bamboo Queen Chest Rainbow Fins Chest Hewn Spectre Chest Twilight Oracle Chest Gaseous Ignition Chest Plasma Taucher Chest Sardonyx Cabochon Chest

(I probably have more, just ask me if you don't see the one you want)
sQ35KLV.png
Wishlist Items

Willing to trade for: (at LAH)

UMAs: Either for Reprint price or LAH if retired

Other UMAs will be considered
Wishlist Items

Willing to trade for: (at LAH)

UMAs: Either for Reprint price or LAH if retired

Other UMAs will be considered
sQ35KLV.png
Holding For: Trade Pending
Holding For: Trade Pending