Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [H]Black-Wing,Fox Rats,Swip[W]T,Gem,Fest
1 2 3
@zephira Are you intersted in 2014/15 festival skins/chests + apparel and unhatched eggs at all to make up the price of the humming bird?
@zephira Are you intersted in 2014/15 festival skins/chests + apparel and unhatched eggs at all to make up the price of the humming bird?
LkR1s2d.png
@Oreo321
All of that in current AH prices comes to around 500 gems, which is further short than I'm really willing to go.
@Oreo321
All of that in current AH prices comes to around 500 gems, which is further short than I'm really willing to go.
qvTNuJR.pngpuffbadge_by_roraima99-d9eafxj.png
@zephira
Aha I only have ten sanddollars from last month cause I didn't think to save more :'D so unless you fancy fest chests I'm gonna have to back out.
@zephira
Aha I only have ten sanddollars from last month cause I didn't think to save more :'D so unless you fancy fest chests I'm gonna have to back out.
YPf9PUF.gif97YKUHm.gifYPf9PUF.gif
+3 FR time
@BlindBard

I might be. Humming seems to have dropped to 11k gems from 15k gems since I last looked, so that's a silly range XD What are you offering?
@BlindBard

I might be. Humming seems to have dropped to 11k gems from 15k gems since I last looked, so that's a silly range XD What are you offering?
@caelumdeity
I'm more interested in the apparel/familiars than most chests. But thank you for offering <3
@caelumdeity
I'm more interested in the apparel/familiars than most chests. But thank you for offering <3
@zephira I'm willing to part with most of what's here. I also have an Unhatched Shadow Egg currently in the AH that I could trade.
@zephira I'm willing to part with most of what's here. I also have an Unhatched Shadow Egg currently in the AH that I could trade.
LkR1s2d.png
@zephira
I just got more stuff to add onto my offer! Please don't completely decline my offer until you see what else Im willing to offer-

Ethereal Entourage
Wonderous Sweater
Astonishing Sweater
Teardrop Pastel Spinel necklace
Accent Snowy Mane
Accent Dullahan
@zephira
I just got more stuff to add onto my offer! Please don't completely decline my offer until you see what else Im willing to offer-

Ethereal Entourage
Wonderous Sweater
Astonishing Sweater
Teardrop Pastel Spinel necklace
Accent Snowy Mane
Accent Dullahan
A5U9oec.pngygTtFjf.pngi7oB0Al.png
niA7zhG.png
@zephira
Oh ya and the Polarfreeze defender!
@zephira
Oh ya and the Polarfreeze defender!
A5U9oec.pngygTtFjf.pngi7oB0Al.png
niA7zhG.png
@BlindBard
You have a whole lot of really neat things, but the only one I'm especially interested in right now would be the Magmatic Pauldrons. I already collected most of those skins :c The pauldrons are in the AH for 400 gems, if you had more than one we could work something out?
@BlindBard
You have a whole lot of really neat things, but the only one I'm especially interested in right now would be the Magmatic Pauldrons. I already collected most of those skins :c The pauldrons are in the AH for 400 gems, if you had more than one we could work something out?
@Oreo321
In the future you might want to condense your entire offer into just one post. It makes it easier for the seller to see what you actually are asking. I'm guessing you are done now?

Unfortunately, I'm not interested in non-fest items or either of those accents, so I am going to decline.
@Oreo321
In the future you might want to condense your entire offer into just one post. It makes it easier for the seller to see what you actually are asking. I'm guessing you are done now?

Unfortunately, I'm not interested in non-fest items or either of those accents, so I am going to decline.
1 2 3