Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Hoarders' Market
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 304 305
@Garuna

I have a short list of items I hoard on the front page. If you don't have any/don't want to give them up - we can work out a price for them - based on AH prices (and I'll give a decent discount off that for hoarding anyway XD)
@Garuna

I have a short list of items I hoard on the front page. If you don't have any/don't want to give them up - we can work out a price for them - based on AH prices (and I'll give a decent discount off that for hoarding anyway XD)
ZcZAmAi.pnga5vvJhx.pngT5iXa.gif

@Pyrokat23 Ah, whoops, missed your name on the hoarders' list! Of those, I currently have several stacks of Fallout Whispers I wouldn't mind parting with. (Also, I've been buying out any Always-Autumn I see on the AH... the only ones currently in there are a bit, erm, ridiculously priced so I didn't buy them XD)
@Pyrokat23 Ah, whoops, missed your name on the hoarders' list! Of those, I currently have several stacks of Fallout Whispers I wouldn't mind parting with. (Also, I've been buying out any Always-Autumn I see on the AH... the only ones currently in there are a bit, erm, ridiculously priced so I didn't buy them XD)
ch1ZmDJ.png
@Garuna

I'll happily take the Fallout Whispers for them. :) I'm not to worried about exact price matches. Just send what you think is worth the 43 Always-Autumns :)
@Garuna

I'll happily take the Fallout Whispers for them. :) I'm not to worried about exact price matches. Just send what you think is worth the 43 Always-Autumns :)

@Pyrokat23 If I could be added to the list, that'd be awesome! :D [center][b]Things I hoard:[/b][/center] [item=tracker runt] [item=steelhound drone] [item=golden reefprince] [item=mudpuppy] [item=Nightrage Axolotl] [item=Leucistic Axolotl] [center]If anyone has such cuties and would like to trade, I can offer...[/center] [center][b]Things I have to trade that others hoard (lol):[/b][/center] [item=banded dart frog] x 3 [item=collared lemming] x 1 [item=bog canary] x 3 [item=marsh rabbit] x 40 [item=bleeding heart crow] x 50 [item=flecked bushrunner] x 80 [item=dappled clucker] x 80 [item=steppes box turtle] x 70 [item=wood duck] x 70 [item=brilliant bobtail squid] x 1 [item=black swan] x 3 [item=silver-laced rooster] x 3 [item=crystal quartz] x 57 [item=blue quartz] x 17 [item=small chunk of granite] x 1 [item=unicorn dust] x 99 [item=cerdae sparkle] x 99 [item=copper pocketwatch] x 1 [item=nickel cat figurine] x 2 [item=multi-lens magnifier] x 1 [item=mirror] x 3
@Pyrokat23

If I could be added to the list, that'd be awesome! :D
Things I hoard:

Tracker Runt Steelhound Drone Golden Reefprince Mudpuppy Nightrage Axolotl Leucistic Axolotl

If anyone has such cuties and would like to trade, I can offer...
Things I have to trade that others hoard (lol):

Banded Dart Frog x 3 Collared Lemming x 1
Bog Canary x 3 Marsh Rabbit x 40 Bleeding Heart Crow x 50 Flecked Bushrunner x 80 Dappled Clucker x 80 Steppes Box Turtle x 70 Wood Duck x 70 Brilliant Bobtail Squid x 1 Black Swan x 3 Silver-Laced Rooster x 3

Crystal Quartz x 57 Blue Quartz x 17 Small Chunk of Granite x 1
Unicorn Dust x 99 Cerdae Sparkle x 99

Copper Pocketwatch x 1 Nickel Cat Figurine x 2 Multi-Lens Magnifier x 1 Mirror x 3
MiYFQWd.gif
@Maila

Added ya!

I don't have anything that you are hoarding at the moment, though, sadly.

You might want to ping the people you have items for since subscriptions still aren't back up yet.

@Maila

Added ya!

I don't have anything that you are hoarding at the moment, though, sadly.

You might want to ping the people you have items for since subscriptions still aren't back up yet.

@Pyrokat23 Could I be added to the list please? I collect these! [item=Poisonous Toridae][item=toridae chew toy][item=silver pocketwatch][item=copper pocketwatch]
@Pyrokat23
Could I be added to the list please? I collect these!

Poisonous Toridae Toridae Chew Toy Silver Pocketwatch Copper Pocketwatch
Gr7tY6Q.gif
@Prescott I have one [item=copper pocketwatch] and 96 [item=toridae chew toy] @cosmictea I have [item=crystal quartz] x 57, [item=blue quartz] x 17 if either of you have stuff from my hoard list I'd gladly trade :DD
@Prescott

I have one Copper Pocketwatch and 96 Toridae Chew Toy

@cosmictea

I have Crystal Quartz x 57, Blue Quartz x 17

if either of you have stuff from my hoard list I'd gladly trade :DD
MiYFQWd.gif
@Maila Aww I have none of your thing :(
@Maila Aww I have none of your thing :(
tumblr_static_tumblr.png
@Prescott

Added! I have:

1 Poisonous Toridae
552 Toridae Chew Toy
6 Silver Pocket Watch
4 Copper Pocket Watch

@Prescott

Added! I have:

1 Poisonous Toridae
552 Toridae Chew Toy
6 Silver Pocket Watch
4 Copper Pocket Watch

@Maila I haaaaave [item=tracker runt] x 52 [item=steelhound drone] x 59 If they interest you! @Pyrokat23 Oooooh! I have full stacks of: [item=vibrant flutterer][item=petalwing matriarch][item=hippocamp spines][item=black hainu collar][item=hainu collar][item=fallout whisper] + an extra few of each (and about 20 extra of the Fallout Whisper) if they interest you!
@Maila
I haaaaave
Tracker Runt x 52
Steelhound Drone x 59
If they interest you!

@Pyrokat23
Oooooh! I have full stacks of:
Vibrant Flutterer Petalwing Matriarch Hippocamp Spines Black Hainu Collar Hainu Collar Fallout Whisper
+ an extra few of each (and about 20 extra of the Fallout Whisper) if they interest you!
Gr7tY6Q.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 304 305