Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Who is the John Galt of Hainu Collars?
1 2 3
[quote name="Ruffian" date=2015-04-25 21:24:37] @Dredge A half-stack of each headed your way. Obviously a philosopher, perhaps you are also an inventor and have some unstated purpose for such piles of leather, each lovingly crafted for an impossible task. Or perhaps it was you who invented the Hainu collar in a doomed attempt to enlist the help of hordes of Hainu in your quest for the Scroll of Eternal Youth...? Whatever, your posts have inspired me to send mine to you, who obviously harbors a much keener sense of their worth, and perhaps contribute to some creative recycling scheme. [/quote] Ivor, being the Snapper screwup that he is, is currently being tasked to study the aesthetic appeal of Hainu Collars as a decorative garnish for exquisite dragon fare being served at the Wavecrest Saturnalia. We have ruled out actually using the collars on the titular bird-dogs, for they somehow managed to worm out of them. In addition the collars do little to help their utterly unmanageable nature. We'll have to stick with bonding and awakening for now, though at this current rate my Hainu army is not as practical as simply having loyal dragons in the clan. I have found that Hainus serve as a force multiplier for a somewhat unexpected reason. The little guys are so adorable that they are like morale mascots for my clan's efforts to serve the mighty Earthshaker.
Ruffian wrote on 2015-04-25:
@Dredge

A half-stack of each headed your way. Obviously a philosopher, perhaps you are also an inventor and have some unstated purpose for such piles of leather, each lovingly crafted for an impossible task.

Or perhaps it was you who invented the Hainu collar in a doomed attempt to enlist the help of hordes of Hainu in your quest for the Scroll of Eternal Youth...?

Whatever, your posts have inspired me to send mine to you, who obviously harbors a much keener sense of their worth, and perhaps contribute to some creative recycling scheme.

Ivor, being the Snapper screwup that he is, is currently being tasked to study the aesthetic appeal of Hainu Collars as a decorative garnish for exquisite dragon fare being served at the Wavecrest Saturnalia. We have ruled out actually using the collars on the titular bird-dogs, for they somehow managed to worm out of them.

In addition the collars do little to help their utterly unmanageable nature. We'll have to stick with bonding and awakening for now, though at this current rate my Hainu army is not as practical as simply having loyal dragons in the clan.

I have found that Hainus serve as a force multiplier for a somewhat unexpected reason. The little guys are so adorable that they are like morale mascots for my clan's efforts to serve the mighty Earthshaker.
@Dredge
I have 101 black Hainu collars and 130 hainu collars I will part with, gladly, for the same amount of bats and batlings in return
@Dredge
I have 101 black Hainu collars and 130 hainu collars I will part with, gladly, for the same amount of bats and batlings in return
[quote name="Dredge" date=2015-04-25 20:19:02] [quote name="ElaineMorisi" date=2015-04-25 19:44:49] I second Archimicarus. Sadly, I have only six of each and that is probably not worth the time :P [/quote] I will accept any and all collars! [/quote] @Dredge Well, a day in the coli means I now have 25 black and 20 regular collars that I would be delighted to hand off for really anything else :P
Dredge wrote on 2015-04-25:
ElaineMorisi wrote on 2015-04-25:
I second Archimicarus. Sadly, I have only six of each and that is probably not worth the time :P

I will accept any and all collars!

@Dredge Well, a day in the coli means I now have 25 black and 20 regular collars that I would be delighted to hand off for really anything else :P
bbtm1_zpsdb3c1e46.pngbmc86yo.png
@Dredge I've got three collars, if you'd like any.
@Dredge I've got three collars, if you'd like any.
1 2 3