Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Who is the John Galt of Hainu Collars?
1 2 3
There are just some Dergs that do not appreciate the value of a good Hainu Collar. Swipp doesn't. Pinkerton doesn't, the AH doesn't, and the Hainu species do not seem to either. Crim occasionally has a moment of wise lucidity and asks for one for a modest sum. That leaves me to enjoy the simple beauty of these magnificent leather belts.

Now I know what you are thinking, "Dredge, you foolish but stunningly handsome devil! You could have simply checked the wiki before taking on such a daring marketing endeavor!"

And you know what? You are quite correct! I was young and overconfident, and Ivor, my clan's market analyst, had moved me to make the investment in accessories for the charming little winged cherubs. Upon further inspection it appears that they serve practically no purpose whatsoever!

Now I am a man who does not easily accept defeat. Call it a flaw in my character. Instead of cutting my losses and selling at sub optimal value, instead I shall be the mogul of aerial canine collars across the world. I refuse to believe these marvelous works of familial neckware will be eternally disdained. Hainu collars are a non perishable commodity and I have plenty of room in my hoard with all the treasure I liquidated for these collars. If any of you have collars to spare, I may have some treasure or goods to barter in exchange.

It is a win-win! You get to do away with an unappreciated commodity for an ideal value while I get ever closer to fulfilling my lifelong dream of gazing upon the realm on a mighty mountain of collars to rival the granduer of the Pillar of the World. What say you, ladies and gentlemen?
There are just some Dergs that do not appreciate the value of a good Hainu Collar. Swipp doesn't. Pinkerton doesn't, the AH doesn't, and the Hainu species do not seem to either. Crim occasionally has a moment of wise lucidity and asks for one for a modest sum. That leaves me to enjoy the simple beauty of these magnificent leather belts.

Now I know what you are thinking, "Dredge, you foolish but stunningly handsome devil! You could have simply checked the wiki before taking on such a daring marketing endeavor!"

And you know what? You are quite correct! I was young and overconfident, and Ivor, my clan's market analyst, had moved me to make the investment in accessories for the charming little winged cherubs. Upon further inspection it appears that they serve practically no purpose whatsoever!

Now I am a man who does not easily accept defeat. Call it a flaw in my character. Instead of cutting my losses and selling at sub optimal value, instead I shall be the mogul of aerial canine collars across the world. I refuse to believe these marvelous works of familial neckware will be eternally disdained. Hainu collars are a non perishable commodity and I have plenty of room in my hoard with all the treasure I liquidated for these collars. If any of you have collars to spare, I may have some treasure or goods to barter in exchange.

It is a win-win! You get to do away with an unappreciated commodity for an ideal value while I get ever closer to fulfilling my lifelong dream of gazing upon the realm on a mighty mountain of collars to rival the granduer of the Pillar of the World. What say you, ladies and gentlemen?
@Dredge

I have 35 Hainu Collars and 33 Black Hainu Collars.

Do they interest you? o:

(Also, your post was brilliant. It made me smile.)
@Dredge

I have 35 Hainu Collars and 33 Black Hainu Collars.

Do they interest you? o:

(Also, your post was brilliant. It made me smile.)
nox, they/them.
This post makes me want to grind for hainu collars just so I can hear you talk more. I didn't know that what this dragon breeding game needed was Ayn Rand references but I was so very very wrong.
This post makes me want to grind for hainu collars just so I can hear you talk more. I didn't know that what this dragon breeding game needed was Ayn Rand references but I was so very very wrong.
hBrHGLX.png3ErozDB.png
@Dredge
Beautiful post.

I have three full stacks of each collar. I can sell outright depending on your rates, but as a fellow collector I prefer 1:1 trades for any item (in any quantity) on this list. Let me know if you're interested!
@Dredge
Beautiful post.

I have three full stacks of each collar. I can sell outright depending on your rates, but as a fellow collector I prefer 1:1 trades for any item (in any quantity) on this list. Let me know if you're interested!

tumblr_inline_nyjssswNiB1qcxmej_540.pngtumblr_inline_nyjssugPfl1qcxmej_540.png
I would love some Hainu Collars in bulk. I'm yet considering price checks because while my interest has turned into an unhealthy obsession, I only have so much treasure to squander for many other poor marketing decisions.

@incendivity

I believe I can spare 7500 for your collars. Though you are free to counter offer! I'll admit I'm rather greedy in my AH postings for individual resale, but mostly because Crim sometimes tosses 500 treasure at the nearest individual willing to hand her one... And only one it seems. I fear the financial philistine that is Pinkerton tries to deter her from purchasing them after an unfortunate Hainu Collar related incident that got him snagged under a teetering pile of construction armor for 36 hours.
I would love some Hainu Collars in bulk. I'm yet considering price checks because while my interest has turned into an unhealthy obsession, I only have so much treasure to squander for many other poor marketing decisions.

@incendivity

I believe I can spare 7500 for your collars. Though you are free to counter offer! I'll admit I'm rather greedy in my AH postings for individual resale, but mostly because Crim sometimes tosses 500 treasure at the nearest individual willing to hand her one... And only one it seems. I fear the financial philistine that is Pinkerton tries to deter her from purchasing them after an unfortunate Hainu Collar related incident that got him snagged under a teetering pile of construction armor for 36 hours.
@Dredge

Oh, that is fine. I'm glad those collars are going into the hoard of someone who appreciates them, I all too often immediately autosell the stacks I build when grinding for Festival Currency. A shame, really! If only I knew someone would be interested in hoarding them, oh my. So many would've been spared!

Anyway.

I'll send them your way!
@Dredge

Oh, that is fine. I'm glad those collars are going into the hoard of someone who appreciates them, I all too often immediately autosell the stacks I build when grinding for Festival Currency. A shame, really! If only I knew someone would be interested in hoarding them, oh my. So many would've been spared!

Anyway.

I'll send them your way!
nox, they/them.
I second Archimicarus. Sadly, I have only six of each and that is probably not worth the time :P
I second Archimicarus. Sadly, I have only six of each and that is probably not worth the time :P
bbtm1_zpsdb3c1e46.pngbmc86yo.png
@Juushika

I have a pretty big stack of chimera fangs and some foxtails, as well as toxins. The Foxtails seem to have more individual value than collars, but I'll gladly exchange chimera fangs as you please since they are relatively equivalent.

EDIT: actually the collars are worth more by about 1.5 to one with the fangs, so I can do that.
@Juushika

I have a pretty big stack of chimera fangs and some foxtails, as well as toxins. The Foxtails seem to have more individual value than collars, but I'll gladly exchange chimera fangs as you please since they are relatively equivalent.

EDIT: actually the collars are worth more by about 1.5 to one with the fangs, so I can do that.
@Dredge
If we go by AH values, you're overvaluing Chimera Fangs!

Chimera Fangs 40t
Mysterious Toxin 500t
Bonepriest Venom 500t

Black Hainu Collar 200t
Hainu Collar 200t

I'm willing to do 5 Chimera Fangs:1 Collar, and 2 Toxin:5 Collars; of what you have, Toxins are my priority interest.
@Dredge
If we go by AH values, you're overvaluing Chimera Fangs!

Chimera Fangs 40t
Mysterious Toxin 500t
Bonepriest Venom 500t

Black Hainu Collar 200t
Hainu Collar 200t

I'm willing to do 5 Chimera Fangs:1 Collar, and 2 Toxin:5 Collars; of what you have, Toxins are my priority interest.

tumblr_inline_nyjssswNiB1qcxmej_540.pngtumblr_inline_nyjssugPfl1qcxmej_540.png
@daintyboots; pinging myself because i want to be able to reread this later lmao
@daintyboots; pinging myself because i want to be able to reread this later lmao
1 2 3