Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] apparel, BBB, swipp+ [W] SHROOMS
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 26 27
[center][u][b]UPDATE[/b][/u] [item=teardrop lapis lazuli ring][/center]
UPDATE

Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Ring
[center][u][b]UPDATE[/b][/u] [item=Teardrop Pastel Spinel Ring][/center]
UPDATE

Teardrop Pastel Spinel Ring
UPDATE

GIVE ME YOUR FLATLEAVES
UPDATE

GIVE ME YOUR FLATLEAVES
@Mary how much for the previous festival apparel?
@Mary how much for the previous festival apparel?
@Mary How much would you be asking for the Flatfins?
@Mary How much would you be asking for the Flatfins?
Y3RzN6P.png
@AshleyReyland @keraunic
Flatfins are 1000 flatleaves, or 830kt/gem equivalent/mixed.

The Naturalists Adornments are 438 flatleaves, or 350kt/gem equivalent.

I'm only selling one of each, so it would go to whomever is willing to pay more. I honestly prefer flatleaves + some treasure or gems for the flatfins, since I don't... really need 1000 flatleaves lmao. Ideally I'd get 600 leaves and the rest as treasure/gems.
@AshleyReyland @keraunic
Flatfins are 1000 flatleaves, or 830kt/gem equivalent/mixed.

The Naturalists Adornments are 438 flatleaves, or 350kt/gem equivalent.

I'm only selling one of each, so it would go to whomever is willing to pay more. I honestly prefer flatleaves + some treasure or gems for the flatfins, since I don't... really need 1000 flatleaves lmao. Ideally I'd get 600 leaves and the rest as treasure/gems.
@mary
I'm...not really keen on the festival items for this 2015, BUT I'm interested in your Flatfins and Adornments. I just need the time to get up the flatleaves to pay. Would you be willing to hold them for what you just mentioned? About 450kt (or gem equivalent) + the rest in leaves, and 175kt (or gem equivalent) + the rest leaves? I've been scraping for those items (I missed the festivals because derp) but my funds accrual is very slow, since selling items is not my game. Coliseum is my game though. It's so my game.
@mary
I'm...not really keen on the festival items for this 2015, BUT I'm interested in your Flatfins and Adornments. I just need the time to get up the flatleaves to pay. Would you be willing to hold them for what you just mentioned? About 450kt (or gem equivalent) + the rest in leaves, and 175kt (or gem equivalent) + the rest leaves? I've been scraping for those items (I missed the festivals because derp) but my funds accrual is very slow, since selling items is not my game. Coliseum is my game though. It's so my game.
@gunslinger

I'd be alright with holding one of them, but not sure about them both. If you want to pick the one you want more, I'll hold that for you?

I feel you about missing festivals, I missed the Arcane one and... those Spellscroll Prices, wah.
@gunslinger

I'd be alright with holding one of them, but not sure about them both. If you want to pick the one you want more, I'll hold that for you?

I feel you about missing festivals, I missed the Arcane one and... those Spellscroll Prices, wah.
@mary
Wanna hear the worst thing? I didn't really like the spellscrolls because they didn't match my lair theme at the time? So I only got one. ONE. I got ONE OF THEM. I feel so much regret for that.

Anyhow...I'll go with the...flatfins (CHOICES) and if I manage miraculously to get enough for both and they're still available I'll let you know, if that sounds reasonable?
@mary
Wanna hear the worst thing? I didn't really like the spellscrolls because they didn't match my lair theme at the time? So I only got one. ONE. I got ONE OF THEM. I feel so much regret for that.

Anyhow...I'll go with the...flatfins (CHOICES) and if I manage miraculously to get enough for both and they're still available I'll let you know, if that sounds reasonable?
@gunslinger
Me with Sunchaser Jewellery tbh. <c Then again no one had good coli teams at that point.

Sure thing!
@gunslinger
Me with Sunchaser Jewellery tbh. <c Then again no one had good coli teams at that point.

Sure thing!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 26 27