Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [closed]
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 71 72
@silverdrake

I'd love to be put on the pinglist for when you open up for accent/skin orders again!
@silverdrake

I'd love to be put on the pinglist for when you open up for accent/skin orders again!
tumblr_ovscf7Aa9d1s4p3fvo1_400.png
@McMod

Certainly! c:
@McMod

Certainly! c:
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
@Fletchling

there's a known bug in CR2.0 where sometimes a trade requires a specific copy of an accent rather than any copy of the accent. (like if someone has 5 copies of an accent and attaches one to five different CRs the system might try to send the first copy to five different people instead of 1 copy of the accent to 5 people).

hopefully when silverdrake comes back online they can fix it. (probably by sending the trades one at a time and waiting for confirm before sending the others).

@Fletchling

there's a known bug in CR2.0 where sometimes a trade requires a specific copy of an accent rather than any copy of the accent. (like if someone has 5 copies of an accent and attaches one to five different CRs the system might try to send the first copy to five different people instead of 1 copy of the accent to 5 people).

hopefully when silverdrake comes back online they can fix it. (probably by sending the trades one at a time and waiting for confirm before sending the others).

@Fletchling CR2.0 is super weird. (thanks for giving silverdrake a heads up and hopefully my explanation will clear things up). I use CR 2.0 for dragons though so IDK if my explanation is sufficient about item trades.
@Fletchling CR2.0 is super weird. (thanks for giving silverdrake a heads up and hopefully my explanation will clear things up). I use CR 2.0 for dragons though so IDK if my explanation is sufficient about item trades.
@silverdrake

Can I be placed on the ping list for when you are taking orders again?
Thank you!
@silverdrake

Can I be placed on the ping list for when you are taking orders again?
Thank you!
@Fletchling

Apologies if I made you worry ;; I'll send it via PM to you if that's ok? I'll go ahead and cancel the CR.

@jbapple

Thanks for letting me know about the issue! I wasn't aware that there was a bug like that. I could either send one at a time, which would be really slow or send via PM, which would guarantee a slightly faster turnaround time.

@sillyfangirl00

Sure! c:
@Fletchling

Apologies if I made you worry ;; I'll send it via PM to you if that's ok? I'll go ahead and cancel the CR.

@jbapple

Thanks for letting me know about the issue! I wasn't aware that there was a bug like that. I could either send one at a time, which would be really slow or send via PM, which would guarantee a slightly faster turnaround time.

@sillyfangirl00

Sure! c:
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
@silverdrake

I don't know that the CR2.0 bug I mentioned happens every time when accents are sent (since only one person sent in bug reports about the issue but they've edited their post to indicate still happening and FR officials haven't said fixed or anything.

ultimately, it's your decision about CR (more secure/more message slots) versus pm.

@silverdrake

I don't know that the CR2.0 bug I mentioned happens every time when accents are sent (since only one person sent in bug reports about the issue but they've edited their post to indicate still happening and FR officials haven't said fixed or anything.

ultimately, it's your decision about CR (more secure/more message slots) versus pm.

Skin and accent orders open!

@jbapple @pooses @McMod @sillyfangirl00
Skin and accent orders open!

@jbapple @pooses @McMod @sillyfangirl00
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
Boop!
Boop!
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
@silverdrake Hey there! I was wondering if you by any chance could get a hold of all the marketplace skins and accents from this festival for me? Of course I understand it's only the second day so they still might be really hard to come by, so it's fine by me if you'd prefer to wait a few more days! However, any help would be greatly appreciated!

If you'd be wiling to help me out, could you let me know how much it'd cost, so I can send you over the right amount?
@silverdrake Hey there! I was wondering if you by any chance could get a hold of all the marketplace skins and accents from this festival for me? Of course I understand it's only the second day so they still might be really hard to come by, so it's fine by me if you'd prefer to wait a few more days! However, any help would be greatly appreciated!

If you'd be wiling to help me out, could you let me know how much it'd cost, so I can send you over the right amount?
CEMkO7t.png gifYPqJ.png
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 71 72