Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | I hoard Maren cloth! Fresh Swipp items!
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
@cheyinka

They're 1:1, so if you still have 60 cloths that'd be 60 snakes! :)
@cheyinka

They're 1:1, so if you still have 60 cloths that'd be 60 snakes! :)
@mudkipster

They JUST sold out above you, sorry about that!
@mudkipster

They JUST sold out above you, sorry about that!
@flatfins

No need to apologize! :) gl with the rest of your stuff.
@flatfins

No need to apologize! :) gl with the rest of your stuff.
@flatfins

I have 32 Wavespun and 2 ripping cloth,

Could you give me half of moth eaten rugs and mangled textile?
@flatfins

I have 32 Wavespun and 2 ripping cloth,

Could you give me half of moth eaten rugs and mangled textile?
@flatfins

I've got a combined 37 Maren cloth, would you be willing to trade for 32 for coral snakes?
@flatfins

I've got a combined 37 Maren cloth, would you be willing to trade for 32 for coral snakes?
OgvwujS.jpg
@Kimizi

Sorry, I'm a bit confused. You have 34 cloths total, so you'd like half of that to be for Mangled and half for Moth-Eaten, I think? However, I only have 11 Moth-Eaten rugs total, so you would get 11 Moth-Eaten and 23 Mangled in exchange for your 34 cloths. If that's fine with you, though, that's fine with me!

@QueSeraAwesome

Absolutely! Sending your way now. :)
@Kimizi

Sorry, I'm a bit confused. You have 34 cloths total, so you'd like half of that to be for Mangled and half for Moth-Eaten, I think? However, I only have 11 Moth-Eaten rugs total, so you would get 11 Moth-Eaten and 23 Mangled in exchange for your 34 cloths. If that's fine with you, though, that's fine with me!

@QueSeraAwesome

Absolutely! Sending your way now. :)
@flatfins Would you happen to have any bunnies, sharks or octopi at the moment?
@flatfins Would you happen to have any bunnies, sharks or octopi at the moment?
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png
@LetmebeLost

So I do! I have 42 Cottontail Rabbits and 1 Grey Catshark, so 43 cloths if you want all of them. :) (I do have 1 Dumpling Squid, but I am assuming those are not the octopi you mean?)

My Fishing level is still really low, the shark was a Pinkerton item, so I don't expect I'll get more anytime soon, but the Rabbits I do pick up when I'm hunting for meat if you want to check back in.
@LetmebeLost

So I do! I have 42 Cottontail Rabbits and 1 Grey Catshark, so 43 cloths if you want all of them. :) (I do have 1 Dumpling Squid, but I am assuming those are not the octopi you mean?)

My Fishing level is still really low, the shark was a Pinkerton item, so I don't expect I'll get more anytime soon, but the Rabbits I do pick up when I'm hunting for meat if you want to check back in.
@flatfins Yessssss, thank you!! I will definitely take them. I have enough of both kinds, do you have a preference?

I mostly level in the KBs so I usually have cloths laying around. I can check back in every so often for buns, if you'd like!
@flatfins Yessssss, thank you!! I will definitely take them. I have enough of both kinds, do you have a preference?

I mostly level in the KBs so I usually have cloths laying around. I can check back in every so often for buns, if you'd like!
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png
@LetmebeLost

Sounds good! Will send mine over. More of the blue (Rippling, I think?) would be great if you have them, but honestly either is fine.
@LetmebeLost

Sounds good! Will send mine over. More of the blue (Rippling, I think?) would be great if you have them, but honestly either is fine.
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22