Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 124 125 126 127 128 ... 132 133
@sylveondreams
sorry - ended up falling asleep for a bit there ^^;; (i may actually end up going offline to sleep for real though)

for clarification, do you mean you want 2 each of fae/mirror/tundra scrolls, 2 of any single scroll, or 2 of any combination of those scrolls..?
@sylveondreams
sorry - ended up falling asleep for a bit there ^^;; (i may actually end up going offline to sleep for real though)

for clarification, do you mean you want 2 each of fae/mirror/tundra scrolls, 2 of any single scroll, or 2 of any combination of those scrolls..?
meowsee_by_meowsee-dad17z5.png
@meowsee

Edit: Nevermind! I was pinged in a server and and someone gave me the items at dom price! Sorry about that!
@meowsee

Edit: Nevermind! I was pinged in a server and and someone gave me the items at dom price! Sorry about that!
Heads up! My username has a L not an I!
35955.png42916.png Skin/Accent Shop.
@meowsee
Two of any combination! Two of the same scroll would be alright, as well. I'm just trying to make my breeding projects take less time on cooldown lol
Can you ping me when you're online? I'll send money then.
@meowsee
Two of any combination! Two of the same scroll would be alright, as well. I'm just trying to make my breeding projects take less time on cooldown lol
Can you ping me when you're online? I'll send money then.
15587.png sylveon
they/them
frt +3
wishlist
hatchery
aro.png 2a665d2ce02e8f6ba2d7566f1b704a055b4744e1.png
@sylveondreams
sorry about the uhh.. extremely late response (moving is hard) if you still needed the genes im online again ^^;;
@sylveondreams
sorry about the uhh.. extremely late response (moving is hard) if you still needed the genes im online again ^^;;
@meowsee
No, sorry, I got somebody else. Thanks though!
@meowsee
No, sorry, I got somebody else. Thanks though!
15587.png sylveon
they/them
frt +3
wishlist
hatchery
aro.png 2a665d2ce02e8f6ba2d7566f1b704a055b4744e1.png
@meowsee

Hi there! Would I be able to get a Skydancer scroll and a Current scroll? :) I believe the total should be 480,250t!
@meowsee

Hi there! Would I be able to get a Skydancer scroll and a Current scroll? :) I believe the total should be 480,250t!
5KyfVO0.png
Y3ss5jo.pngrjlFFu0.pngV4C7iqz.pngvD2mGJA.pngZAD0xZG.pngiuGyQfp.png
VR2c9ts.png
@Jinoga
sure thing! and yes that is the right amount ^^
@Jinoga
sure thing! and yes that is the right amount ^^
@meowsee Hello there, can I get:
1x Giraffe (Gaoler)
1x Striation (Gaoler)
1x Shardflank (Gaoler)

Which is like 210,375? I believe. Oof maths
Thanks! c:
@meowsee Hello there, can I get:
1x Giraffe (Gaoler)
1x Striation (Gaoler)
1x Shardflank (Gaoler)

Which is like 210,375? I believe. Oof maths
Thanks! c:
@Sakurawr
sure thing! and ye thats right ^^
@Sakurawr
sure thing! and ye thats right ^^
@meowsee
Hi! Would you be able to help me grab a Jaguar? I'll send the 119k over asap :).
@meowsee
Hi! Would you be able to help me grab a Jaguar? I'll send the 119k over asap :).
1 2 ... 124 125 126 127 128 ... 132 133