Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [H]Strange Chests [W] 16 G/chest
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
@MLSmith995 I'll take them for the Gale Force chest, but not for the wind bells chest :3
@MLSmith995 I'll take them for the Gale Force chest, but not for the wind bells chest :3
3pKuUFX.png
@Nyxis
Can I give you a snapper fodder dragon and apparel for a whirlwind emblem? I need one more!
@Nyxis
Can I give you a snapper fodder dragon and apparel for a whirlwind emblem? I need one more!
tumblr_oznjwjuICW1w8xkufo2_250.png
@Nyxis
@Nyxis
tumblr_oznjwjuICW1w8xkufo2_250.png
@Nyxis

Alrighty. I'll take the Gale Force chest.. If I'm doing my math right, the lowest AH price is 32,322t, which would equal 38.25, so would 39 scrolls work for you? c:
@Nyxis

Alrighty. I'll take the Gale Force chest.. If I'm doing my math right, the lowest AH price is 32,322t, which would equal 38.25, so would 39 scrolls work for you? c:
e072ba50f4e0562645861ad6489fd252.png

2mzi4ux.png
@MLSmith995 That works! Send the CR :3

@TheStormCatcher :o What apparel?
@MLSmith995 That works! Send the CR :3

@TheStormCatcher :o What apparel?
3pKuUFX.png
bump!
bump!
3pKuUFX.png
@Nyxis would you be willing to trade your wind bells chest for my bamboo queen chest?
@Nyxis would you be willing to trade your wind bells chest for my bamboo queen chest?
@Nyxis I could trade you the Leaf on the Wind accent for a wind bells chest, I could also throw in some treasure.
@Nyxis I could trade you the Leaf on the Wind accent for a wind bells chest, I could also throw in some treasure.
4LZ1ba7.png
@Altariel Not really interested in the bamboo queen chest, thanks though!

@DragonSoul Sure! the difference between the chest and the accent is 23,000 T i believe
@Altariel Not really interested in the bamboo queen chest, thanks though!

@DragonSoul Sure! the difference between the chest and the accent is 23,000 T i believe
3pKuUFX.png
@Nyxis I'll send a crossroads then!
@Nyxis I'll send a crossroads then!
4LZ1ba7.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17