Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] Hoard stuff
Selling for treasure/gems and trading for apparel! [item=Emerald Striker]x36 [item=Ferret]x102 [item=Rose Quartz]x92 [item=Red Linen Fabric Scrap]x7 [item=Broken Bottle]x90
Selling for treasure/gems and trading for apparel!

Emerald Striker x36
Ferret x102

Rose Quartz x92
Red Linen Fabric Scrap x7
Broken Bottle x90
lilsig1_by_saturnsdragon-d9zy2w4.png lilsig2_by_saturnsdragon-d9zy3l0.png
@Ren What apparel are you interested in trading for? I am mostly interested in the Flowers, Silver, and Gold. Also, how much treasure are you interested in for those three items?
@Ren What apparel are you interested in trading for? I am mostly interested in the Flowers, Silver, and Gold. Also, how much treasure are you interested in for those three items?
@blazinfox555
wow, AH prices are crazy.
Hmm...125k for all seems excessive, maybe 100k for them?
I'm interested in all sorts of apparel! I have a lot of pastel dragons, so I like flowerfalls and bows and silks and that kind of stuff, but I'll look at anything!
@blazinfox555
wow, AH prices are crazy.
Hmm...125k for all seems excessive, maybe 100k for them?
I'm interested in all sorts of apparel! I have a lot of pastel dragons, so I like flowerfalls and bows and silks and that kind of stuff, but I'll look at anything!
@Ren If you don't mind letting me scrounge through my hoard I'll list out some of my apparel items for your pastel dragons.
@Ren If you don't mind letting me scrounge through my hoard I'll list out some of my apparel items for your pastel dragons.
@blazinfox555
That's fine!
@blazinfox555
That's fine!
@Ren Sadly I don't have any spare silks, but I do have several Flower set pieces and some light colored bows. I am pricing quite a few of these at around 1/2 of the AH prices, some more than that, but they're all below. [item=Pretty Pink Neck Bow] @ 2500T [item=Pretty Purple Arm Bow] @ 2500T [item=Pretty Buttercup Tail Bow] @ 1000T [item=Sparkling Blue Tail Bow] @ 10kT [item=Daisy Flowerfall][item=Daisy Corsage][item=Daisy Flower Crown] @ 23kT [item=Violet Flowerfall][item=Violet Flower Crown][item=Violet Lei] @ 30kT [item=Marigold Corsage] @ 10kT Total: 79kT If you're interested in all of these then I'd match the rest of your requested amount with treasure.
@Ren Sadly I don't have any spare silks, but I do have several Flower set pieces and some light colored bows. I am pricing quite a few of these at around 1/2 of the AH prices, some more than that, but they're all below.

Pretty Pink Neck Bow @ 2500T
Pretty Purple Arm Bow @ 2500T
Pretty Buttercup Tail Bow @ 1000T
Sparkling Blue Tail Bow @ 10kT
Daisy Flowerfall Daisy Corsage Daisy Flower Crown @ 23kT
Violet Flowerfall Violet Flower Crown Violet Lei @ 30kT
Marigold Corsage @ 10kT
Total: 79kT

If you're interested in all of these then I'd match the rest of your requested amount with treasure.
@Ren Also a heads up, I'll be out driving for a bit shortly, you may not get a response from me for about an hour, so don't get too worried if I don't respond promptly.
@Ren Also a heads up, I'll be out driving for a bit shortly, you may not get a response from me for about an hour, so don't get too worried if I don't respond promptly.
@blazinfox555
Those all sound good to me!:D I'll put the flowers, silver, and gold on hold!
@blazinfox555
Those all sound good to me!:D I'll put the flowers, silver, and gold on hold!
@Ren Alright! I'll send my part to you shortly then.
@Ren Alright! I'll send my part to you shortly then.