Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Gems@ 1:530t offline
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Never mind c:
Never mind c:
@dolphinonastick - can I buy 235?
@dolphinonastick - can I buy 235?
@dolphinonastick i'll take whatever you have left! pm or ping me the total :>
@dolphinonastick i'll take whatever you have left! pm or ping me the total :>
6wK2Jyk.png
@OutsiderBlack

Sorry. I went to bed and forgot to change it to offline. Trades are done through pm here. If you go to compose a new message to someone, there is a space to attach treasure or gems. Sort of like with email. If you are still interested in gems, let me know.
@OutsiderBlack

Sorry. I went to bed and forgot to change it to offline. Trades are done through pm here. If you go to compose a new message to someone, there is a space to attach treasure or gems. Sort of like with email. If you are still interested in gems, let me know.
@mamamouse
@suzerain

Sorry guys! I went to bed and forgot to change the title! If you are still interested, let me know. I should have a steady flow of gems.
@mamamouse
@suzerain

Sorry guys! I went to bed and forgot to change the title! If you are still interested, let me know. I should have a steady flow of gems.
@dolphinonastick i need to wait a little bit im doing a trade right now. And thank you for telling me how to trade gems!
@dolphinonastick i need to wait a little bit im doing a trade right now. And thank you for telling me how to trade gems!
tumblr_o0esauQ9Hj1tfzajgo1_500.png
@dolphinonastick Hi, can I get 100? :)
@dolphinonastick Hi, can I get 100? :)
@dolphinonastick if you still have enough gems I'd like to buy 1100
@dolphinonastick if you still have enough gems I'd like to buy 1100
@evenasnow
Sure!

@Rilveneth

No problem!
@evenasnow
Sure!

@Rilveneth

No problem!
@dolphinonastick

If there's still gems left, I'll take 950.
@dolphinonastick

If there's still gems left, I'll take 950.
ZincAlloy.gif
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21