Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Arumi's Sunchaser Quest Shop! (FREE fam)
1 2
{Banner}

You venture towards the structure, intrigued. As you get closer, you see that the structure of the small shop is held up by a web of interlocking roots, growing over a glass structure sparkling with sunlight and patterned dancing leaf shadows. A large open door greets you, leading to a surprisingly cozy shop nestled beneath the great tree. The large shelves are stocked with an assortment of items, both common and rare.

Hi there, and thanks for stopping by!
Given that I joined when the first year of festivals had already taken place, I missed out on some pretty neat stuff. Most of my time here has been spent gathering things, like sprites (I now have them all, even Light! Yay!).

This shop is now dedicated entirely to my quest to obtain Sunchaser Jewelry.

Current offer: 3,500,000 treasure and 6,280 gems

However, I like the idea of a shop also being a social place, so I'm usually around to chat! All prices are negotiable, and I'll sometimes accept combo item trades - just ask! However, don't be hurt if I prefer gems/treasure, since this is a quest shop, so my main goal is to convert items into currency to buy Sunchaser Jewelry.

Hope you enjoy your stay! :3

{Banner}

You venture towards the structure, intrigued. As you get closer, you see that the structure of the small shop is held up by a web of interlocking roots, growing over a glass structure sparkling with sunlight and patterned dancing leaf shadows. A large open door greets you, leading to a surprisingly cozy shop nestled beneath the great tree. The large shelves are stocked with an assortment of items, both common and rare.

Hi there, and thanks for stopping by!
Given that I joined when the first year of festivals had already taken place, I missed out on some pretty neat stuff. Most of my time here has been spent gathering things, like sprites (I now have them all, even Light! Yay!).

This shop is now dedicated entirely to my quest to obtain Sunchaser Jewelry.

Current offer: 3,500,000 treasure and 6,280 gems

However, I like the idea of a shop also being a social place, so I'm usually around to chat! All prices are negotiable, and I'll sometimes accept combo item trades - just ask! However, don't be hurt if I prefer gems/treasure, since this is a quest shop, so my main goal is to convert items into currency to buy Sunchaser Jewelry.

Hope you enjoy your stay! :3

Obsessively collecting coatls since 2014.
VcOSD74.png
Setting up :3
Setting up :3
VcOSD74.png
Reserved
Reserved
VcOSD74.png
Reserved :3
VcOSD74.png
Reserved! :3
Reserved! :3
VcOSD74.png
VcOSD74.png
VcOSD74.png
VcOSD74.png
VcOSD74.png
VcOSD74.png
1 2