Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Valka's Dom Discount Sniping (ONLINE)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Valka - Hello again! Good to see you back again offerring your services.

I would love it if you could grab me a Spines scroll. I understand that you already have a few pending, but i am not in a huge hurry. Can you help me?
@Valka - Hello again! Good to see you back again offerring your services.

I would love it if you could grab me a Spines scroll. I understand that you already have a few pending, but i am not in a huge hurry. Can you help me?
@Reaganstorme
(oH MY GOD YOUR SIGNATURE)
Sure can, send the treasure c:. I'll get onto it ASAP
@Reaganstorme
(oH MY GOD YOUR SIGNATURE)
Sure can, send the treasure c:. I'll get onto it ASAP
SIjKhX7.png
@Valka
Hi there!
Could you by any chance grab a Noodle scroll for me? And how are your chances of grabbing a spines scroll?
EDIT: Uh shoot it deleted half my message! D:
@Valka
Hi there!
Could you by any chance grab a Noodle scroll for me? And how are your chances of grabbing a spines scroll?
EDIT: Uh shoot it deleted half my message! D:
@ikchen
Pretty good, I only have 2 spine orders to deal with, yours and Reaganstorme's, since the other person hasn't sent their payment.
(also I'm silly, I totally blanked out when iI saw Noodle, then I realised.. spiral.)
@ikchen
Pretty good, I only have 2 spine orders to deal with, yours and Reaganstorme's, since the other person hasn't sent their payment.
(also I'm silly, I totally blanked out when iI saw Noodle, then I realised.. spiral.)
SIjKhX7.png
@Valka - Thanks! How much should I send, as you've removed it from your first post?

(I really need to get back to that thread. Also, if i knew how to animate pictures i would make the googly eyes move.)
@Valka - Thanks! How much should I send, as you've removed it from your first post?

(I really need to get back to that thread. Also, if i knew how to animate pictures i would make the googly eyes move.)
@Valka

Hello! Could you please try and snipe an Underbelly gene for me? (I know that since the Nocturne event they've been hard to get, but maybe that's calmed down now.)
@Valka

Hello! Could you please try and snipe an Underbelly gene for me? (I know that since the Nocturne event they've been hard to get, but maybe that's calmed down now.)
Hey there, my name's Rook! I go by he/him.
I am 3 hours ahead of server time.
> Twitter > Tumblr
@Valka Oh awesome! Yeah, spiral ^^ I... If you haven't sniped it yet, I've actually changed my mind, and I'd rather have a pearlcatcher scroll *blush* but I'll take the spiral if you've already got it, ok?
Sorry, gene-ing progens is hard T_T
@Valka Oh awesome! Yeah, spiral ^^ I... If you haven't sniped it yet, I've actually changed my mind, and I'd rather have a pearlcatcher scroll *blush* but I'll take the spiral if you've already got it, ok?
Sorry, gene-ing progens is hard T_T
@Reaganstorme
374k c: (yes please learn omg googly eyeeees)
@ikchen
I don't start sniping till payment is sent, so pearl is fine.
@rookjay
Sure, send treasure.

Alright, my brains trying to remember what I'm supposed to be sniping. Changing status to busy, everyone up to Rookjay shall be done. Then'll re-open
@Reaganstorme
374k c: (yes please learn omg googly eyeeees)
@ikchen
I don't start sniping till payment is sent, so pearl is fine.
@rookjay
Sure, send treasure.

Alright, my brains trying to remember what I'm supposed to be sniping. Changing status to busy, everyone up to Rookjay shall be done. Then'll re-open
SIjKhX7.png
@Valka Aww yiss! How much do I owe you? (Pearl+maybe spines=?)

@Reaganstorme I'm good at making gifs. Want me to animate your goggly eyes while we wait for our scrolls?
@Valka Aww yiss! How much do I owe you? (Pearl+maybe spines=?)

@Reaganstorme I'm good at making gifs. Want me to animate your goggly eyes while we wait for our scrolls?
@Valka

Could you buy me a Tiger scroll and 2 Tinctures of Dissolution?
@Valka

Could you buy me a Tiger scroll and 2 Tinctures of Dissolution?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10