Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Light Dom Discount Shop [Online] :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 293 294
@anhbon921
Hi! :) Could I place an order for 1 smoke gene? I'll send you your treasure and tip (166,500, right?) as soon as you confirm.
@anhbon921
Hi! :) Could I place an order for 1 smoke gene? I'll send you your treasure and tip (166,500, right?) as soon as you confirm.
@Eyelet
Yes! So Sorry for the late reply! I fell asleep since it was really late. Do you still want one?
@Eyelet
Yes! So Sorry for the late reply! I fell asleep since it was really late. Do you still want one?
@anhbon921
Yes! :)
I'll send the treasure now if that's okay with you?
@anhbon921
Yes! :)
I'll send the treasure now if that's okay with you?
@MegaBanette
@Vanathor
So sorry for the late replies! I fell asleep and just woke up. Anyways, are you guys still interested in the orders? If not then it's alright!

@Lewana
I'm sorry, but I always miss that Okapi gene every time! I don't think I can do that one. D:
@MegaBanette
@Vanathor
So sorry for the late replies! I fell asleep and just woke up. Anyways, are you guys still interested in the orders? If not then it's alright!

@Lewana
I'm sorry, but I always miss that Okapi gene every time! I don't think I can do that one. D:
@Eyelet
Yes, of course!
@Eyelet
Yes, of course!
@anhbon921

I'm definitely still interested :D it's 161,500t for Spines, right?
@anhbon921

I'm definitely still interested :D it's 161,500t for Spines, right?
@Vanathor
Yes, it is! How long would you be willing to wait for it? Since everyone on here is so fast.
@Vanathor
Yes, it is! How long would you be willing to wait for it? Since everyone on here is so fast.
@Eyelet
Would you like to send over the money now? :3
@Eyelet
Would you like to send over the money now? :3
@anhbon921

honestly, I'd be willing wait all week if that's how long it takes xD but a couple days is prob reasonable, right?

sending payment now!
@anhbon921

honestly, I'd be willing wait all week if that's how long it takes xD but a couple days is prob reasonable, right?

sending payment now!
@Vanathor
Thank you so much! I think it'll just take one or two days at most, but I'll never now. I'll put you down on the list! ^^
@Vanathor
Thank you so much! I think it'll just take one or two days at most, but I'll never now. I'll put you down on the list! ^^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 293 294