Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Closed Temporary
1 2 ... 118 119 120 121 122 ... 154 155
@TummyAche
We're not interested in festival accents as they can be much harder to flip than the chests and we have the fishtivites chest already.
That said, we will take teardrop jewelry and plushes, it just depends on the offer.
@TummyAche
We're not interested in festival accents as they can be much harder to flip than the chests and we have the fishtivites chest already.
That said, we will take teardrop jewelry and plushes, it just depends on the offer.
@Alternatewarning

Oh, okay! I have the Plaguebringer Effigy, the Tidelord Sacklord, the Teardop Pastel Spinel Choker and Leg Band, and the Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Choker. Would a combination of those or even all of them be enough for the Crimson Fillet?
@Alternatewarning

Oh, okay! I have the Plaguebringer Effigy, the Tidelord Sacklord, the Teardop Pastel Spinel Choker and Leg Band, and the Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Choker. Would a combination of those or even all of them be enough for the Crimson Fillet?
i'm on infrequently and don't really know what i'm doing anymore lol
@Alternatewarning
How many red and bleak birdskull wingpieces do you have? And can I please be pinged when you get some white ones in?
@Alternatewarning
How many red and bleak birdskull wingpieces do you have? And can I please be pinged when you get some white ones in?
@TummyAche
Crimson Fillet 53.9k

Teardrop Pastel Spinel Choker 8k
Teardrop Pastel Spinel Leg Band 6.8k
Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Choker 8k
Rotting Plaguebringer Effigy 14.5k
Sopping Tidelord Sackdoll 25k
Total: 62.3

So if you knock off whichever of the chokers you'd like, it'll be just about even?

@CanisMajoris
We have three Red Wingpieces (15.5k each) and three Bleak Wingpieces (13.5k each).
That's 87k.
And you can definitely be pinged if we get any White Wingpieces in!
@TummyAche
Crimson Fillet 53.9k

Teardrop Pastel Spinel Choker 8k
Teardrop Pastel Spinel Leg Band 6.8k
Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Choker 8k
Rotting Plaguebringer Effigy 14.5k
Sopping Tidelord Sackdoll 25k
Total: 62.3

So if you knock off whichever of the chokers you'd like, it'll be just about even?

@CanisMajoris
We have three Red Wingpieces (15.5k each) and three Bleak Wingpieces (13.5k each).
That's 87k.
And you can definitely be pinged if we get any White Wingpieces in!
Smallhatcherysignature.png
@Ampilous
Maybe give me a ping if they have an Ivory/Ivory/Gold boy?
Thanks for asking! ^^
@Ampilous
Maybe give me a ping if they have an Ivory/Ivory/Gold boy?
Thanks for asking! ^^
@goilat28spaces

Alrighty! I'll send over the stuff then. To whom should I send it?
@goilat28spaces

Alrighty! I'll send over the stuff then. To whom should I send it?
i'm on infrequently and don't really know what i'm doing anymore lol
@goliat28spaces
I'll wait on the red and bleak ones, thanks. I might be back in a few weeks, though.
@goliat28spaces
I'll wait on the red and bleak ones, thanks. I might be back in a few weeks, though.
@goilat28paces

of course! You'll probably hear from me Friday morning if they have one or not, if they happen not to have one would you like me to just ping you for the next nest?
@goilat28paces

of course! You'll probably hear from me Friday morning if they have one or not, if they happen not to have one would you like me to just ping you for the next nest?
earthvs1.png *********************
Olive | Truffula

He | FR+2

************************ lightvs1.png
@Ampilous
Sure! Thanks!
@Ampilous
Sure! Thanks!
@goilat28paces

No problem!
@goilat28paces