Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] Golden Accents
Looking to buy golden accents, long term buying. I love filigree type accents, but other kinds are awesome too. To get an idea of what I like, take a look at what I already have. Willing to pay in gems or treasure, but would prefer to pay in gems.

Accents I Have

Accents I Want

Any gold toned accent
Looking to buy golden accents, long term buying. I love filigree type accents, but other kinds are awesome too. To get an idea of what I like, take a look at what I already have. Willing to pay in gems or treasure, but would prefer to pay in gems.

Accents I Have

Accents I Want

Any gold toned accent
~Reserved~
~Reserved~
@OmakeLady
I have the Blazing Phoenix Feather accent. The AH prices seem to vary between gem and treasure... what's your gem ratio?
@OmakeLady
I have the Blazing Phoenix Feather accent. The AH prices seem to vary between gem and treasure... what's your gem ratio?
@omakelady

I have a Blazing Phoenix accent! ^^ I can go lower than ah price.
@omakelady

I have a Blazing Phoenix accent! ^^ I can go lower than ah price.
pdPOUgg.png
@overthewolf

Interested, would you be willing to take a mix of gems and treasure? My ratio is the usual 1:500. I can do 100 gems and 100kt?
@overthewolf

Interested, would you be willing to take a mix of gems and treasure? My ratio is the usual 1:500. I can do 100 gems and 100kt?
@Skiatha I'll take it from whichever of you can give me a better deal; I'm saving up for (suprise) more accents.
@Skiatha I'll take it from whichever of you can give me a better deal; I'm saving up for (suprise) more accents.
@omakelady

Well actually on second thought I think I'll keep my blazing phoenix. x3 Good luck buying!
@omakelady

Well actually on second thought I think I'll keep my blazing phoenix. x3 Good luck buying!
pdPOUgg.png
@OmakeLady
(Sorry, went to have a nap lol)

I can do the mixed payment :3
@OmakeLady
(Sorry, went to have a nap lol)

I can do the mixed payment :3