Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T] I want ::Gyre Bottles:: for my hoard
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49
@hayum Hello... Do you per chance offer food in trade? I have 61 [item=bottled embers] and 50 [item=Jar of Vapors] I was thinking 1:1 any meat or insect food items?
@hayum
Hello...
Do you per chance offer food in trade?
I have 61 Bottled Embers and 50 Jar of Vapors

I was thinking 1:1 any meat or insect food items?
Eta Kooram Nah Smech!
button_gold_glow.png
@Arzosah I do offer food for them, yes, but value them 25t at 1 insect point - so a bottle for a point. I could offer you 56x[item=Nymph] for all of them! :)
@Arzosah I do offer food for them, yes, but value them 25t at 1 insect point - so a bottle for a point. I could offer you 56x Nymph for all of them! :)
@hayum Hmm, I think I will try to sell them instead sorry. If they don't sell I will think of you!
@hayum Hmm, I think I will try to sell them instead sorry. If they don't sell I will think of you!
Eta Kooram Nah Smech!
button_gold_glow.png
@hayum Your arts are so stinkin' cute btw.

I have a 99 stack of Bottled Embers, do you have mammertee or kelp tender plushies? That's what I collect.
@hayum Your arts are so stinkin' cute btw.

I have a 99 stack of Bottled Embers, do you have mammertee or kelp tender plushies? That's what I collect.
@azukibean Yes I do! 99 bottles would be 24 mammertee and 24 Kelp tender plushies, is this okay? :D
@azukibean Yes I do! 99 bottles would be 24 mammertee and 24 Kelp tender plushies, is this okay? :D
@hayum S'fine with me! Set up a CR?
@hayum S'fine with me! Set up a CR?
@azukibean I'll send you now ! :D
@azukibean I'll send you now ! :D
Bump<3
Bump<3
@hayum

I have a stack of bottled embers, jar of vapors, 27 moth eaten dolls and 28 stuffed miths. Would you happen to have any Festival currency to trade for (doesn't have to be sprockets)? Or if you happen to have seafood that could be traded for, that'd be great too.
@hayum

I have a stack of bottled embers, jar of vapors, 27 moth eaten dolls and 28 stuffed miths. Would you happen to have any Festival currency to trade for (doesn't have to be sprockets)? Or if you happen to have seafood that could be traded for, that'd be great too.
bHeX9bv.png
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49