Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] AMBUSH, BERSERKER, ELIMINATE
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
@GeneralSpecific
I'll take an ambush stone!
@GeneralSpecific
I'll take an ambush stone!
Silent | Nonbinary - They/Them | Icon Dragon
@GeneralSpecific Hi there :> I'd like to snatch 2 of those ambushes if you don't mind! And I would like to ask if there'll be some kind of reductions if I buy a bunch of those ambushes at once (like, four or six-ish at a time?) or do you have a ping list for those interested in those stones?
@GeneralSpecific Hi there :> I'd like to snatch 2 of those ambushes if you don't mind! And I would like to ask if there'll be some kind of reductions if I buy a bunch of those ambushes at once (like, four or six-ish at a time?) or do you have a ping list for those interested in those stones?
tumblr_inline_o6s5k2aCZn1tnq2cv_500.png
@SilentKing
Sure! Would you like to pay in treasure or gems?

@FeeshyKette
I did think about it, but as I'm already selling to undercut the AH, I chose to keep the deals as they are. (I'm probably going to update the pricing lists soon.) Also as for ping lists, people can ask me to ping them when they are in stock, but its still going to be first come first served.
Also.
Would you like to pay in treasure or gems :D
@SilentKing
Sure! Would you like to pay in treasure or gems?

@FeeshyKette
I did think about it, but as I'm already selling to undercut the AH, I chose to keep the deals as they are. (I'm probably going to update the pricing lists soon.) Also as for ping lists, people can ask me to ping them when they are in stock, but its still going to be first come first served.
Also.
Would you like to pay in treasure or gems :D
@GeneralSpecific Treasure :)
@GeneralSpecific Treasure :)
Silent | Nonbinary - They/Them | Icon Dragon
@SilentKing
One stone sent your way! Pleasure doing business.
@SilentKing
One stone sent your way! Pleasure doing business.
@GeneralSpecific

I'm just wondering, since you said you're looking for familiars, if you would consider trading for familiars? I have a bunch of them.
@GeneralSpecific

I'm just wondering, since you said you're looking for familiars, if you would consider trading for familiars? I have a bunch of them.
@GeneralSpecific Treasure please :> And since I just sent some buying a familiar (there should be a hopeless hoarder association around here) do you mind waiting for a few minutes for me to gather the fund? I'll send you the treasure when I get enough of them, it shouldn't take too long since I'm only like 5kt short of that amount ;v;
@GeneralSpecific Treasure please :> And since I just sent some buying a familiar (there should be a hopeless hoarder association around here) do you mind waiting for a few minutes for me to gather the fund? I'll send you the treasure when I get enough of them, it shouldn't take too long since I'm only like 5kt short of that amount ;v;
@GeneralSpecific And oh could you please ping me whenever there's new ambushes in stock? I never seem to get any of those whenever I grind either those are super rare or I have the worst luck xD And yeah I understand that a ping isn't equal to a reserve, but seeing that I may need a lot of those in the future it'd be good to have a source ;v;
@GeneralSpecific And oh could you please ping me whenever there's new ambushes in stock? I never seem to get any of those whenever I grind either those are super rare or I have the worst luck xD And yeah I understand that a ping isn't equal to a reserve, but seeing that I may need a lot of those in the future it'd be good to have a source ;v;
@FeeshyKette
Don't worry I can wait for you to gather funds heh. And sure thing, I'll ping you when new stones are in stock.
However I must warn you, since Ambush stones are now 80k in the AH, I'm going to raise my own prices to compete after this purchase heh. A 20k undercut is a bit too much :3

@purpleshehulk
It depends what type of familiar really. Since I have basically all the coli familiars now apart from the Mantarunes and a Swift Volt
@FeeshyKette
Don't worry I can wait for you to gather funds heh. And sure thing, I'll ping you when new stones are in stock.
However I must warn you, since Ambush stones are now 80k in the AH, I'm going to raise my own prices to compete after this purchase heh. A 20k undercut is a bit too much :3

@purpleshehulk
It depends what type of familiar really. Since I have basically all the coli familiars now apart from the Mantarunes and a Swift Volt
@GeneralSpecific Treasure sent, thank you~ And sure, but would you mind telling me the intended price once you've decided? Just so that I know how much to put aside before I pour them all into apparels and dragons xD
@GeneralSpecific Treasure sent, thank you~ And sure, but would you mind telling me the intended price once you've decided? Just so that I know how much to put aside before I pour them all into apparels and dragons xD
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17