Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] AMBUSH, BERSERKER, ELIMINATE
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17
Morning thread bump. Stock updated.
Morning thread bump. Stock updated.
Bump
Bump
Evening bump
Evening bump
Happy new year folks, here's to a good 2015.

Stock count updated.
Happy new year folks, here's to a good 2015.

Stock count updated.
@GeneralSpecific

I'd like 9 Berserkers and an Eliminate definitely. If you've had any Ambush stones turn up since the last update, I'd love those, and I'm looking for Arcane, Lightning, and Water might fragments.

For just the ones you have listed, that should be 108kT.
@GeneralSpecific

I'd like 9 Berserkers and an Eliminate definitely. If you've had any Ambush stones turn up since the last update, I'd love those, and I'm looking for Arcane, Lightning, and Water might fragments.

For just the ones you have listed, that should be 108kT.
@Julis
That seems pretty fair, unfortunately I haven't been grinding a lot today so I have no ambush stones on me.

How many might fragments are you looking for? I can sell them for 500 each if you want.
@Julis
That seems pretty fair, unfortunately I haven't been grinding a lot today so I have no ambush stones on me.

How many might fragments are you looking for? I can sell them for 500 each if you want.
@GeneralSpecific
... My conscience is pushing me to point out that Arcane and Lightning Might Fragments go for upwards of 15k. And water is around 4800.

Anyway, looking for 1 lightning, 1 water, 2 arcane.
@GeneralSpecific
... My conscience is pushing me to point out that Arcane and Lightning Might Fragments go for upwards of 15k. And water is around 4800.

Anyway, looking for 1 lightning, 1 water, 2 arcane.
@GeneralSpecific Would love a ping if you ever get any ambush stones in. Cheers.
@GeneralSpecific Would love a ping if you ever get any ambush stones in. Cheers.
@Julis
Really? Never really had need of them myself so they've always just been trash items hah.
Well I've got plenty so sure. And since you were nice enough to point out my mistake, I'll sell all 4 of those stones for 22k together as a limited time special offer.

So 9 berserkers, 1 eliminate, 2 arcane fragments, 1 lightning and 1 water for 130k?
How about that?
@Julis
Really? Never really had need of them myself so they've always just been trash items hah.
Well I've got plenty so sure. And since you were nice enough to point out my mistake, I'll sell all 4 of those stones for 22k together as a limited time special offer.

So 9 berserkers, 1 eliminate, 2 arcane fragments, 1 lightning and 1 water for 130k?
How about that?
@GeneralSpecific

Yeah they've become more popular as a "filler" stone before your dragons are high enough to take a Berserker.

And deal!
@GeneralSpecific

Yeah they've become more popular as a "filler" stone before your dragons are high enough to take a Berserker.

And deal!
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17