Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Collectors' Trading Hub
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 25 26
@antrey I have the following:
Micro Goat: 5 stacks
Umbra Parthenium: 5 stacks
Bottled Embers: 6 stacks

I collect any and all materials, although right now I'm focusing on Turtle Shells (and Decorated and Painted), Beeswax, Carpenter Wax, Ancestral Incense, Pine Logs, Sanded Planks (any), and really any materials.
@antrey I have the following:
Micro Goat: 5 stacks
Umbra Parthenium: 5 stacks
Bottled Embers: 6 stacks

I collect any and all materials, although right now I'm focusing on Turtle Shells (and Decorated and Painted), Beeswax, Carpenter Wax, Ancestral Incense, Pine Logs, Sanded Planks (any), and really any materials.
Old and weird
[b]Name:[/b] Tigercule [b]Items of Interest[/b] [item=Subterranean Clover][item=Nebula Floaters][item=Dwarf Octopus][item=Sea Hare][item=Glowslug][item=Striped Biter][item=Fallen Star][item=Frost Whisper][item=Fallout Whisper][item=Silver Pocketwatch][item=Night Flame][item=Spotted Stingray][item=Nocturnal Dust] [b]Status:[/b] Not actively buying, but will trade for other things (especially things that aren't pink, blue, or purple...). My hoard varies a lot (and I get a lot of high-level hunting items), so mostly just ask if there's anything specific you're after. [b]Extras:[/b] I'll pay 4,444t per full stack for: [item=Chewy Tentacle][item=Southern Gull] Not actively trading for the above though -- just offering a slightly higher alternative to hoard selling. Text list for early post: Subterranean Clover, Nebula Floaters, Dwarf Octopus, Sea Hare, Glow Slug, Striped Biter, Fallen Star, Frost/Fallout Whispers, Silver Pocketwatch, Night Flame, Spotted Stingray, Nocturnal Dust
Name: Tigercule
Items of Interest
Subterranean Clover Nebula Floaters Dwarf Octopus Sea Hare Glowslug Striped Biter Fallen Star Frost Whisper Fallout Whisper Silver Pocketwatch Night Flame Spotted Stingray Nocturnal Dust
Status: Not actively buying, but will trade for other things (especially things that aren't pink, blue, or purple...). My hoard varies a lot (and I get a lot of high-level hunting items), so mostly just ask if there's anything specific you're after.
Extras:
I'll pay 4,444t per full stack for:
Chewy Tentacle Southern Gull
Not actively trading for the above though -- just offering a slightly higher alternative to hoard selling.

Text list for early post: Subterranean Clover, Nebula Floaters, Dwarf Octopus, Sea Hare, Glow Slug, Striped Biter, Fallen Star, Frost/Fallout Whispers, Silver Pocketwatch, Night Flame, Spotted Stingray, Nocturnal Dust
o.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.png yCzY.png
Occasionally on unannounced/unplanned hiatus. See profile for Discord to contact off-site if needed for art reasons.
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

@dggeoff I've got a stack of tree geckoes I can sell you if you're interested
@dggeoff I've got a stack of tree geckoes I can sell you if you're interested
@Girolamo I've got two stacks of ghostly aura that you're collecting that I'm happy to sell you.
@Girolamo I've got two stacks of ghostly aura that you're collecting that I'm happy to sell you.
@gloryrising I have:

266x Blackberry
47x Bluelipped Thresh
140x Dayglo Thresh
44x Star Moss

Would be interested in trading for any of the items a couple posts up. :)
@gloryrising I have:

266x Blackberry
47x Bluelipped Thresh
140x Dayglo Thresh
44x Star Moss

Would be interested in trading for any of the items a couple posts up. :)
Occasionally on unannounced/unplanned hiatus. See profile for Discord to contact off-site if needed for art reasons.
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

@tigercule I would love the Star Moss for sure! I have 23 of those butterflies altogether. How many Star Moss would a Silver Pocketwatch get me?
@tigercule I would love the Star Moss for sure! I have 23 of those butterflies altogether. How many Star Moss would a Silver Pocketwatch get me?
tumblr_inline_nrfex33sDc1rbfe8q_500.gif Leremis
She/her
Wishlist
@Sivi had a peek at your shop and saw that you have emerald and amethyst strikers. How many would you be willing to trade for:

38x stubby squid
17x inky octopus

20x dwarf octopus
10x blue ring octopus
17x nudibranch
35x glowslug
15x deeps cucumber
@Sivi had a peek at your shop and saw that you have emerald and amethyst strikers. How many would you be willing to trade for:

38x stubby squid
17x inky octopus

20x dwarf octopus
10x blue ring octopus
17x nudibranch
35x glowslug
15x deeps cucumber
@gloryrising Pocketwatches are like 1-1.5k each so technically like 3 or 4? But I'm cool with just rounding out the stack, so thta it's butterflies + Pocketwatch for the Moss. :3
@gloryrising Pocketwatches are like 1-1.5k each so technically like 3 or 4? But I'm cool with just rounding out the stack, so thta it's butterflies + Pocketwatch for the Moss. :3
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

@Mumtup I have 5 Carpenter waxes, 80 Pine logs, 87 Sanded Ash, 113 Birch, 126 Cedar and 147 Pine planks. Loads of other materials as well, of course. 1 Painted Turtle Shell.
I'm mostly interested in the Umbras and Embers from what you've listed.
I can send you screencaps of my materials, if that's easier for you :)
@Mumtup I have 5 Carpenter waxes, 80 Pine logs, 87 Sanded Ash, 113 Birch, 126 Cedar and 147 Pine planks. Loads of other materials as well, of course. 1 Painted Turtle Shell.
I'm mostly interested in the Umbras and Embers from what you've listed.
I can send you screencaps of my materials, if that's easier for you :)
@drasmir
Sorry I'm actually out of strikers at the moment, and I only accept my collection items to supplement store trades, not or pure trades, at least not atm. But I saw @tigercule collects dwarfs and glowslugs

Btw tiger, I have like 50 fallout whispers, do you have any squid? (bobtail or stubby)
@drasmir
Sorry I'm actually out of strikers at the moment, and I only accept my collection items to supplement store trades, not or pure trades, at least not atm. But I saw @tigercule collects dwarfs and glowslugs

Btw tiger, I have like 50 fallout whispers, do you have any squid? (bobtail or stubby)
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 25 26