Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | cloooooosed
1 2 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 207
@MagicianPokes Haven't updated prices in a while. Sash LAH is 350k and Gauntlet LAH is ~1500g. I could do 330k for the sash and 1425g for the Gauntlet.
@MagicianPokes Haven't updated prices in a while. Sash LAH is 350k and Gauntlet LAH is ~1500g. I could do 330k for the sash and 1425g for the Gauntlet.
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
@Rhea Hmm, well I can pay for the sash right away, but would it be fine if I did a payment plan for the gaunlet?
@Rhea Hmm, well I can pay for the sash right away, but would it be fine if I did a payment plan for the gaunlet?
order27_zpsuzatfofw.png fr__lightning_by_baelfin-d8uyn76.pngFR +3
fr__lightning_by_baelfin-d8uyn76.pngshe/her
fr__lightning_by_baelfin-d8uyn76.pngWishlist
@MagicianPokes Sure, though there will be a non-refundable downpayment. If that works for you, send a CR with payment for the sash + down payment of 50-100g for the gauntlet.
@MagicianPokes Sure, though there will be a non-refundable downpayment. If that works for you, send a CR with payment for the sash + down payment of 50-100g for the gauntlet.
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
@Rhea

I'm interested in the Jack-O catcher accent. Is it still 800g or has the price changed since you last updated your spreadsheet?
@Rhea

I'm interested in the Jack-O catcher accent. Is it still 800g or has the price changed since you last updated your spreadsheet?
Tur1hmQ.gif
@Fishbone I'd like to keep the price at 800g. Last I recall the artist was inactive, so it's not likely to be reprinted, and is rare.
@Fishbone I'd like to keep the price at 800g. Last I recall the artist was inactive, so it's not likely to be reprinted, and is rare.
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
@Rhea
No problem, honestly I was expecting the price to have gone up. I'll send a CR then :)
@Rhea
No problem, honestly I was expecting the price to have gone up. I'll send a CR then :)
Tur1hmQ.gif
Man, I need to better compile my UM accents stuff. I think I sold some that i still have listed as for sale on the spreadsheet. Dangit.
Man, I need to better compile my UM accents stuff. I think I sold some that i still have listed as for sale on the spreadsheet. Dangit.
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
@Rhea How many treasure left now?:O
@Rhea How many treasure left now?:O
5bb6d44fde511.png
SkinArtDoodleAdopt
@Spassow Umm. How many gems do you want to sell me?
@Spassow Umm. How many gems do you want to sell me?
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
@Rhea
I can sell 72 gems!
@Rhea
I can sell 72 gems!
She/Her | PM me about saving a fodder dragon :)
cSQQuYb.png
1 2 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 207