Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Ice Discount Shop! [ONLINE]
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 95 96
@Poeziru
sure! that's 191,250t.
@Poeziru
sure! that's 191,250t.
glxY4Ve.gif
@Azurillturtle may I please have one ripple, one bar and one stripes gene? I beleive that comes to 501500?
@Azurillturtle may I please have one ripple, one bar and one stripes gene? I beleive that comes to 501500?
a5jtoDO.png1VK5MZj.png
@Grizabella
yep, looks right to me!
@Grizabella
yep, looks right to me!
glxY4Ve.gif
@azurillturtle
Is it possible to request 2 underbelly Scrolls? :3
(Also I understand if not, but is it possible to pay after? I recently got scammed on another site and I'm paranoid about it happening again, but I understand if you'd prefer payment up front)
@azurillturtle
Is it possible to request 2 underbelly Scrolls? :3
(Also I understand if not, but is it possible to pay after? I recently got scammed on another site and I'm paranoid about it happening again, but I understand if you'd prefer payment up front)
doJfCyP.gifje67dzK.gif59TgHaL.png
@azurillturtle
Any chance I could get Underbelly?
@azurillturtle
Any chance I could get Underbelly?
@FoolishRay @artress
ahhh, sorry, I don't want to be hunting more than three belly scrolls at once! they're arguably the hardest gene to snipe right now. I can let you know when I get an extra or when the current orders are filled?
@FoolishRay @artress
ahhh, sorry, I don't want to be hunting more than three belly scrolls at once! they're arguably the hardest gene to snipe right now. I can let you know when I get an extra or when the current orders are filled?
glxY4Ve.gif
@azurillturtle
Alright :). Thank you~. Just let me know if the spots open, I might just try to snipe for myself even though I don't get discounts lol.
@azurillturtle
Alright :). Thank you~. Just let me know if the spots open, I might just try to snipe for myself even though I don't get discounts lol.
doJfCyP.gifje67dzK.gif59TgHaL.png
@azurillturtle Do you have slots open for Spines sniping? If so I would like one please. Let me know when to send you the money.
@azurillturtle Do you have slots open for Spines sniping? If so I would like one please. Let me know when to send you the money.
Nuzlocke (on hiatus)
kuiMdyV.png
@paintedpolarbear
I do! and just missed grabbing one that restock ugh. it's 161.5k + whatever tip you feel like. |D; payment beforehand, please.
@paintedpolarbear
I do! and just missed grabbing one that restock ugh. it's 161.5k + whatever tip you feel like. |D; payment beforehand, please.
glxY4Ve.gif
@azurillturtle
Could I please get a Current scroll please? I'll send the payment. :)
@azurillturtle
Could I please get a Current scroll please? I'll send the payment. :)
MjxA1tU.png
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 95 96